Suspended Gang

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

The Gang from Cudda Kine (i beleive the name is TradeMark) has been suspend until further notice. They are no longer allowed to participate in any competition from this board or it's affiliates. This due to the use of cheats and map addons. Cudda Kine has been warned more than once and he keeps building sites for his map and hacks.

A second and new gang : [dRuG] is also excluded from any official event!

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is those BXK clan.

dont wanna flame em all..

but some of their members cheat..

and was proven, and it wasnt imposters

hm...bxk alien i think was cheatin on official and got banned..

so if a memeber cheats, gang cheats for lettin him in knowin he cheats :roll:

oh well.. not flaming :wink:

well, there are an israelly clan that ALL of its members cheat. tested em all. asked them all. they all replyed with a "yup im cheatin. gonna tell the devs?".

this post may be irrelivant because i just searched ase and there was no israelly clan. maybe they died out or sumting :S.

you cheat, your out... case closed
Erm, quite what are the limits on this? Do you think you have a right to control everyone who enters onto the official servers? What about unofficial servers? What if someone sets up a server and lists it on ASE as "This is a cheat server" - would you ban them from the wojie network for that, even if they didn't cheat when they played elsewhere? What about clans who set up private servers just for them to cheat and don't cheat when playing publicly? :?

And what exactly are they banned from, anyway?

Hey rawk, i didnt let Alien in because i knew he cheated. If i had known that, he wouldnt have made it in. Don't blame a whole gang because of the actions of one person.

Seems the only defense anybody in these forums can come up with is *your an idiot*. Pretty pathetic. If your wrong admit it and your obiviously wrong.

MTA Dev Team:

Do you REALLY think that you can *disband* or *suspend* a gang from playing mta? Your intelligence is worse then I first thought...

MTA team could not totally stop you yet, but they can surely make your attempt to run a gang hellish. In the future, you may still be able to play, but with new anti-cheating programs (which I have been allowed to test and which look very promising) will make sure you play the game how it's supposed to be played.

btw, don't triple post or you'll get the lovely forum idiot rank or be banned.

• MTA Team

makaveli, TM is no longer welcome on any official competition and we will request all unofficial competitions to not allow ur clans participation cause you are known cheaters. How can a competition be fair when one team has an advantage over another? it can't

MTA team could not totally stop you yet, but they can surely make your attempt to run a gang hellish. In the future, you may still be able to play, but with new anti-cheating programs (which I have been allowed to test and which look very promising) will make sure you play the game how it's supposed to be played.

btw, don't triple post or you'll get the lovely forum idiot rank or be banned.

They can also ban gang's best players from servers for gang suspending.

Is using a mod like cudda really cheating. I don't think it is. The cudda mods are cool and fun to use. I don't use map mods anymore, but I still don't think they are cheats.

i doubt that your anti cheat will stop hackers just look at the new version there wus supposed to be sum hardcore anti cheat but there are still a lot of hackers (trainers) and there will always be hackers. I just use a ramp mod on stunt servers have u ever seen me on a DM server?...no cuz those arent fun to me cause all the lagg and shit.

Is using a mod like cudda really cheating. I don't think it is. The cudda mods are cool and fun to use. I don't use map mods anymore, but I still don't think they are cheats

EXACTLY!!! finally someone knows wuts up!! thats what im tryin to say what the hell is wrong with them on stunt servers most of the people who hate em are just to dumb to figure out how to install em. plus you guys say that it messes up our game... my game has never ran better i can play for a couple hours with just one crash.

yes flying in the air in DM servers is cheating...and i JUST said i never go to DM servers and i dont CHEAT i just use a map mod on stunt servers and yes i use it on a server that lets you. SO LET ME BE kthnx have a nice day.