To the admin of robpol86 server

Bishop

To Rob -

I am posting here because I don´t know where else to.

Let me first say that I have always taken a liking in playing on the robpol86 server.

You banned me earlier today as you of course know. I was not ingame and had not spoken a word.

I can´t emphasize enough that I am not a part of whatever disagreement set you off.

I have never taken part in what you all seem to enjoy calling "politics" nor have I ever done anyhing to annoy or harass you.

Determined I will continue along this path despite today´s event.

I understand by the look of things that you are angry but at least have the courtesy to give me the benefit of the doubt.

To Rob -

I am posting here because I don´t know where else to.

Let me first say that I have always taken a liking in playing on the robpol86 server.

You banned me earlier today as you of course know. I was not ingame and had not spoken a word.

I can´t emphasize enough that I am not a part of whatever disagreement set you off.

I have never taken part in what you all seem to enjoy calling "politics" nor have I ever done anyhing to annoy or harass you.

Determined I will continue along this path despite today´s event.

I understand by the look of things that you are angry but at least have the courtesy to give me the benefit of the doubt.

This is a matter for PM or IM, not for the general forum area. :wink:
sorry, i was just having a bad day, and i was busy trying to get multiple things to work, and then i noticed a lamer w/ the name of "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" flooding my server, so i banned him. it ended up being phuk, and he said he didnt know i was there. that pissed me the hell off, no respect for my server. so i got rid of him. then deathb called me a wanker messing around, and then bump kicked him. he came back pissed and i told him it wasnt me but he didnt take me seriously. he left dissing my server. this wasnt the only time certain vcp members pissed me off, and those who did moved to ulk, which took my impressions with them. when the "founder" acts like a pussy, and memers act like kids, i got pissed off and decided to ban all ulk. u can ask that faggot u call deathb.