Perfect By: LBtrw

Damn it . I keep getting this problem with the gamers alliance :cry: . Cant download or see any pictures or movies . In any way .... I tried Right Cliking and then save target as... and also just clicking on it ... Is it possible that they banned me or something?

Cant wait to see this video :(

Damn it . I keep getting this problem with the gamers alliance :cry: . Cant download or see any pictures or movies .

The reason is because you have been banned from the website. I checked your IP and it corresponds with one i banned several months back. If you want to know why you were banned i will discuss it with you personally when i get back to the university. I should be back on the 3rd of January.

See how bad it sucks to be banned from TGA? :twisted:

Anyway... Can't wait to watch the vid LBtrw i will have to watch it when i get back home. I am sure it is excellent like all your others 8)

lol, i thought it wuz pretty noice. i like themed videos alot. watch out for ampt's next themed stunt video. its sooooo sweet

l8er - - -Andyroososoft

lol.. yeah. I thought it would be nice to see another themed video around here and since my friend told me this song, I told em I would make a vid out of it. :wink:

This must be the new "music video" ehr.. not ok I just enjoyed watching another type of movie. Nice syncing man, it's just so much like the song.

.....:signwow:

mopedsmile:

´´´´´´

i just kant get over it i meen i watched it like at least 13 time now its just so0o0o0o0o0o0 "perfect" 8)

really really really good job.......love these themed vids so0o0o0o much

wow, thats really impressive! :wink: I don't even think I've seen it 6 times? 8) & again thanx & I hope you liked it the 13th time better? 8)