Ive finally played Multi theft auto (with disasterous cons.)

Guest FozzY2K

On Christmas day, I finally got a chance to play MTA, because I got a new computer that could actually handle GTA:VC. I loved playing it, all the shootings, and just general talking.

But I had a problem, I played it for half an hour and my computer blew a fuse..... I thought "NOOOO" and sent it to my mate who fixed it, I played MTA:VC again, but after 5 minutes the same thing happened. I was wondering why, I thought that it could be VC messing up my computer, or maybe even MTA:VC??? Anyone have any idea why this happened?

Thats very weird. Never heard of that happening under any circumstance (or there'd be a virus out there that did it)... Check that its really a fuse and not somthing else... Did the computer actually turn on at all? I doubt very much that its MTA's or Vice City's fault, or any piece of software.

eAi

• MTA Team

let me guess, you bought a computer with a kick ass graphx card (a GF FX or an ATi that requires an extra power source) together with some other power consuming equipment and placed it all in a cheap case with a cheap power supply.

I suggest you buy a new power supply from 340W or 400W

On Christmas day, I finally got a chance to play MTA, because I got a new computer that could actually handle GTA:VC. I loved playing it, all the shootings, and just general talking.

But I had a problem, I played it for half an hour and my computer blew a fuse..... I thought "NOOOO" and sent it to my mate who fixed it, I played MTA:VC again, but after 5 minutes the same thing happened. I was wondering why, I thought that it could be VC messing up my computer, or maybe even MTA:VC??? Anyone have any idea why this happened?

you just tainted xmas now :cry: you monster!!!

if by "blew a fuse" you mean the computer shut off, then it could be the power supply (like blokker said) or it's possible that the system is overheating and shutting itself off. if that's the case, add a case fan, bet a better cpu/gpu fan, or stop overclocking (if you are) overclocking is the best way to overheat your computer.

now if you don't mind, im gonna go play mta now, i've been doing tech support all day, and im finished now.