Thank you MTA (Post #500)

xerox

Being as this is my 500th post - a sort of mini milestone i guess i reckon that its time that i reflect, on MTA, its community, the GTA3 multiplayer community in general, and other random stuff im allowed to talk about =)

Id first of all like to thank vogel and the rest of the MTA crew for making this wonderful mod, and I wish you all the best, know that I am here 100% for you guys, and any other mod for that matter! Also, I did originally come up with the idea for CTC - capture the car. check the old forum for proof - id like to see some credit for that guys =) - hey, my name in the credits ..... nice idea xerox =P =)

On that note, its great that we haven't seen the major division in the ranks in regards to different mods. people are looking at all the options, and not being anti-this or pro that. Sure when 0.3b was delayed, people got pissed off and vowed they would never return, but they will come back, and we will accept them, as most of us cant be bothered holding grudges that long =)

To barna of GGM, your mod is just damn fine! You seemed to come out of no where and produced what is (up till now) the best GTA3 mod ever! Will have to see you on IRC some time.

To the GTA3T group, hope your closed beta testing goes well. Despite my best efforts to suck up to trunkstom (why aint you around these forums much these days eh? ;-) it seems my position here mieans Im not going to get me that closed beta spot. I hope your project goes well, and i'll be waiting when its open beta to see how the sync'd weapons work.

To the forum regulars - stop spamming =P - its my job to take up at least 10% of the forum posts at one time =), or at least it was until i got my job, though some weird contract condtions that have turned up mean that i may have a bit more time on my hands to mod these forums - phear!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted: =)

To all the rest of you who i didnt mention/forgot about (sorry people)..... dont spam, dont flame, and have fun. Remember, the GTA3 MP community is very young. If your around long enough you will make a name for yourself! Maybe not as a good player(i can see myself really sucking at mta, but being known around the community for my forum work =) but as a good person.

keep posting everyone!

noo whoo thugsta :)

and heres anote for everyone

do NOT try to ketch up to xerox on post counts, its just NOT POSSIBLE I've tryed honest, and im only almost at 300, not even so dont try

and xerox, good job on all your spamming and making it look like REAL posts :)

thugsta - you burst my bubble

seems you beat me to it by a few days =) - actually, reckon that I can probably steal credit for at least one idea.... *xerox thinks really hard and scans forms for ideas that are being used* - damn! - nothing =P =) j/k

good work - give him credits =)

real posts? - since when were all my posts not all constructive and original? - actually, dont answer that cause im sure there are a few - just look at the barsted child which is the spam thread =)