A server has been Bad

Toffbrown

It has come to my concern that theres a server called proDRIFT-PD...... mtasa://176.9.79.179:22043

i have noticed that they have stolen scripts from My server, [~PH~SERVER~][-MTA:SA-P.I.D.C-][-HD/HQ~SERVER-][-FAST~DL and XDM-BD server they have also stolen some of maps i made which i am really upset about and they shouldnt steal scripts from other people. the main person who is doing the stealing is the new guy(owner) called shreddy in game and called jesse marz the other person is Azor

i dont know what i can do about this and i also got blocked from their forum saying go kill my self what do i do about that??

Kill my self??

please contact me on skype joey.brown7 if you agree with me,have proof or can help me thanks

Toff

I would have hoped that you have removed them from your server, yes?

Lol'd hard at that forum thread kid

[8:24:48 AM] Azortharion: No really

[8:24:56 AM] Azortharion: On the voice chat server

[8:25:03 AM] Azortharion: Everyone is laughing at you.

[8:25:22 AM] Azortharion: Just go kill yourself, really, you pathetic little dipshit.

[8:26:15 AM] Azortharion: People like you are the reason world's gone to bullshit. But that's thanks to your shitty parents who didn't know any better. Maybe it's the standard of AU.

[8:27:01 AM] Azortharion: Gov should chop useless shitstains in the world like you up, and feed housedogs with them.

[8:27:48 AM] Azortharion: You thought you were clever doing this, but I am the one who knows your RL identity, and not the other way round.

[8:28:42 AM] Azortharion: I'd suggest staying very far away from whatever has to do with PD, and manage your own litle useless piece of shit server by yourself and the 12 year old Croatian dickwad.

maybe i should go kill myself?

Owner of the bad mobster server speaking.

Toff here was demoted from Moderator because he was being immature, and so this is how he reacts.

He's 14 years old so not particularly surprised.

So yeah, love. <3

In reference, or backing up this claim, here's my very first thread, dated Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:03 pm.

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=52602

^ This was the preface of what happened. We gave Toff a couple of more chances to stop being 'trigger happy' as previously aforementioned, and he didn't stop. First, we demoted his mod. Second, he started advertising his server and stealing players/abusing anybody he could from ours - So we banned him from the server/forum, and now he makes this thread. We've been custom-scripting our stuff since the server came up in early November. We also have many witnesses and/or scriptwriters that can attest to this fact. That's assuming this thread even mattered or counted towards anything that means anything.

Either way - Toff, you're funny. Put down the pickets, you're completely 100% talking out of your ass, and us grown-ups can prove this otherwise.

Edited by Guest
It has come to my concern that theres a server called proDRIFT-PD...... mtasa://176.9.79.179:22043

i have noticed that they have stolen scripts from My server, [~PH~SERVER~][-MTA:SA-P.I.D.C-][-HD/HQ~SERVER-][-FAST~DL and XDM-BD server they have also stolen some of maps i made which i am really upset about and they shouldnt steal scripts from other people. the main person who is doing the stealing is the new guy(owner) called shreddy in game and called jesse marz the other person is Azor

i dont know what i can do about this and i also got blocked from their forum saying go kill my self what do i do about that??

Kill my self??

please contact me on skype joey.brown7 if you agree with me,have proof or can help me thanks

Toff

AOQuS3h.jpg

General IP Information

IP: 121.217.13.212

Decimal: 2044267988

Hostname: cpe-121-217-13-212.lnse1.cht.bigpond.net.au

ISP: Telstra Internet

Organization: Telstra Internet

Services: None detected

Type: Broadband

Assignment: Static IP

Blacklist:

Geolocation Information

State/Region: New South Wales

City: Sydney

Latitude: -33.8615 (33° 51′ 41.40″ S)

Longitude: 151.2055 (151° 12′ 19.80″ E)

loltoff2.png

Yeah, totally not you. Lol. I'm going to be implementing a script that bans the serial of -anybody- that mentions 'Guthix' or 'XDM'. So continue your spam escapades, I'll be sitting here laughing. Who the hell proxies to their own country, anyway?

Oh I love this! Typical GTA multiplayer drama!

Bravo, Senior98, you registered to post only that excellent pic to compliment this all!

That was not sarcastic at all. I do enjoy a good public fight about unimportant things. But this topic should probably not exist anymore. Just accept that there is no justice, OP, and part ways. It's just a couple of guys in the entire world who hate are fans in denial of your guts. These types of internet relationships don't mean anything. The part about your parents and killing yourself was pretty mean, though.

Edited by Guest
well good luck with that i can type guthix many ways with different characters so have fun scripting that

Admittance to guilt is always hilarious.

But, agreed, uhm. This means absolutely nothing and doesn't benefit anybody by existing - beyond the fact of someone trying to hurt our server's reputation. We've already tried the 'parting ways' strategy, didn't work, so he made this thread. Either way, I won't be checking this anymore; especially considering that he's admitted to his guilt more than once in this thread alone (watch out for those damned 'Edited by's! he likes to do that on Skype, aswell). Combined with the fact that I have witnesses/screenshots/multiple other factors of proof to nullify this whole original point :)

Be mad, Toff. Azor was the one that banned you from the forums with that whole 'kill yourself' spiel.

Someone please close this thread, it's useless.