12 days of MTA

Mr.Bill

yes, a 12 days of chri- Mta thread, As if you didnt think we could get anymore in the spirit, now if this is obviouse the next perosn who tarts has to make a line going along with the song lets give it a try... and if this dosnt work we cna always blame xerox :)

On the first day of Mta, Rockstar gave to me, A golden gun

obviously you dont know the song

On the first day of MTA r* gave to me, a dodo through a building

On the second day of MTA R* gave to me, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the third day of MTA R* gave to me 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the forth day of MTA, R* gave to me, (i dont know)

Just try keep to the format of the song in some way, make your suggestions for days etc and by new years im sure we will have something resembling a shambolic excuse for a song

lol ok I'll contribute to this sham of a song

obviously you dont know the song

On the second day of MTA R* gave to me, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the third day of MTA R* gave to me, 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the fourth day of MTA R* gave to me, 4 offended gangs (in the game)

On the first day of MTA R* gave to me, a dodo through a building

On the third day of MTA R* gave to me, 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the fourth day of MTA R* gave to me, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the fifth day of MTA R* gave to me, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS... 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the 12th day of MTA, R* gave to me, 12 forum mods, 11 stupid n00b gangs, 10 blown cars, 9 dead cops, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

:-D

why stop at the 12th day? :P

On the 13th day of MTA, R* gave to me, 13 banned cheaters, 12 forum mods, 11 stupid n00b gangs, 10 blown cars, 9 dead cops, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

lol - just like bbspot.com 'Ours go to 13'

On the 13th day of MTA, R* gave to me, 13 banned cheaters, 12 stolen cars, 11 spam posts, 10 burnt cars, 9 dead gangsters, 8 S.U.V's, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs, 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

i prefer that myself =)

:arrow: All toguether now !

On the fourth day of MTA R* gave to me, 4 offended gangs (in the game)

On the fifth day of MTA R* gave to me, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS... 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the sixth day of MTA R* gave to me, 6 Studed tires... 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the seventh day of MTA R* gave to me, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the eith day of MTA, R* gave to me, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the 9th day of MTA, R* gave to me 9 dead cops, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the 10th day of MTA, R* gave to me 10 blowed cars, 9 dead cops, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the 11th day of MTA, R* gave to me 11 stupid n00b gangs, 10 blowed cars, 9 dead cops, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the 12th day of MTA, R* gave to me, 12 forum mods, 11 stupid n00b gangs, 10 blown cars, 9 dead cops, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

On the 13th day of MTA, R* gave to me, 13 banned cheaters, 12 forum mods, 11 stupid n00b gangs, 10 blown cars, 9 dead cops, 8 S.U.V.'s, 7 yelling n00bs, 6 Studed tires, 5 GOLDEN BULLETS, 4 offended gangs (in the game), 3 keys (kilos) of coke, 2 matching pythons and a dodo through a building

You know ... We can make this the official MTA Song :D .

P.S: You guys can continue the song , i just put them toguether to see how it would sound like :) ...