Reporting -a7x-

#Crackz~

Question

Dear everyone,

I have noticied an abuse in a turkish server called a7x. Well if you join it, be sure to be banned if you talk english or if you said something like "bad server but nice players".

~pS|#Freeze~: noob server :D

~pS|#Freeze~: but crackz is good^^

Chat'i Kapatmak Icin K tusunu kullanabilirsiniz.

-a7x- Welcome To -a7x- Racing Server

-a7x- Dont Forgot Look To F9

-a7x- Good Luck Have fun.

ScripteR :CrexTreMe

Toggle the music on/off with 'm'

~pS|#Freeze~ has been banned by -a7x-#RyazieK~. $reason

~pS|#Freeze~ has left the game. [banned]

Apparently they have stolen many clients/files of the others servers and of others websites.

This is a short list of what i could check:

- AMG's countdown design

- FFS's radar mixed up with SHC's radar design

- pS's vehicule healthbar

- LT's infomap

- LT's race_toptimes

- FFS's old pictures of the race (arrows and such..)

- XSS userpanel (original author: NeXTreme, mixed up with TG's Userpanel (files) and renamed to Userpanel by -Leon-) video

- TG's old speedometer

- pS's index.php (ps-gaming.net)

Just compare this http://www.ps-gaming.net and this http://www.a7x-racing.com.

They have been quickly warned already, althought they didn't change anything to their stuff(others's stuff).

The server name has also a flood of tags to take other server's players which is a bad point for others community.

I could keep one screenshot of their awsum server:

196806Sanstitre.png

here you are

To finish with this, i would like to add one important information as you could care or not: well there are always more stolen servers like that in MTA and it degrades the face of this game.

Your mate,

#Crackz~

4 answers to this question

Hello,

I'd just like to share my opinion about this server and all I have to say is that I think it's a disgrace by a7x.

Well, I'd hope something would happen to this, but I doubt it but if so, I'd like to support it and come with my opinion.

FIrst off, I'm the owner of Pure Skillz (pS) and I have tried to contact the owner of a7x who is called ThyphoN also called Mértcan Akßulut owner of a very cheap server company called SpeedyServers.

I started off by asking him to remove our healthbar from his server, and so his answer was that he could remove it, but he wouldn't do it.

[17-01-2013 16:01:47] -a7x-ThyphoN: ı can delete healthbar

[17-01-2013 16:01:52] -a7x-ThyphoN: cant because

[17-01-2013 16:01:54] -a7x-ThyphoN: ı love it

Afterwards I came upon their website called a7x-racing.com and I realized that not only our healthbar but also our homepage had been stolen from us.

I told him to remove it since I was having copyrights on it, which he also had removed and putted his own onto it.

In the end I got him to remove it, but today when I logged on I had people saying it was up there again,

And of course it was. ThyphoN by now blocked me on skype I assume, since his scared to face it.

This was all I had to say.

Sincerely,

Rextox

Leader of Pure Skillz

As I said, Turkish server running by Turkish retards. Leon also stole new TG login panel and changed its design. He also stole old TG user panel which was made by Nextreme. How they dare?

Greetings,

GTX

The boss of Rextox (^) and its clan

Well, the one that is stealing this script is an player named Leon#. Though we are all moving our scripts more and more client-side I assume we have to disable it's caching and let the players re-download it over and over again. That's the only solution.

Regards,

Megadreams

Leader SHC Clan

Actually, there are better ways.

All these copied servers should be banned from MTA, and people who do them ( that would be too cruel, tho xD ).