MTA:VC 0.3 update (22/12/2003 @ 16:48 CET) by MTA Team

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

As some have noticed, we have been updating the counter for MTA:VC 0.3 . Make no illusions, MTA:VC 0.3 is not the next major rewrite for MTA which has been announced in the past. For that you need to watch the core update.

So what is MTA:VC 0.3? It is an updated version of MTA:VC 0.2.2 with the backwheel problem fixed and new animations included. With these things the whole game just looks better. We didn't want to wait for a next major release to share these features with our community.

Well done mta team on making this progress really fast it is really exciting for me coz i have gta3 and vice city so iu can play both :D:D but really looking forward especially for mtavc can u post some screenshots here wen u have them thnx in advance mta team! :D:D

There really isn't anything new to show via screenshots, as the majority of the new / fixed features must be seen in motion (we will not release animation screenshots that show nothing more then still images like another mod, no names mentioned).

Just ... wait :)

I'd just like to say, great guys :P

And also, would it be possible to add sometihng that saves the configure of your controls, becuase for people like me, who use gamepads on foot and in car and everything, becuase everytime I start MTA, I have to change the controls configure, so I have to do this every time MTA crashes :(

And also, would it be possible to add sometihng that saves the configure of your controls, becuase for people like me, who use gamepads on foot and in car and everything, becuase everytime I start MTA, I have to change the controls configure, so I have to do this every time MTA crashes :(

I had this same problem with my Microsoft Side Winder Force Feedback Pro. But i fixed it. I just set the controlls in normal vice city and it worked fine. Just wondering is there a way to get force feedback in Vice City

I had this same problem with my Microsoft Side Winder Force Feedback Pro. But i fixed it. I just set the controlls in normal vice city and it worked fine. Just wondering is there a way to get force feedback in Vice City

I tried that, it does the same thing