other language - Urdu

Would you like this to happen?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this to happen?

• No, I don't want to.
    • Yes, I want to.

If anyone Muslims or our God, this would be a issue then. @Str4 You are 100% Right, but it should be a board for only Urdu(Not For Hindi) :)

Yea I am right but I've said that there are many indians in MTA that are my frnds and I like them alot , They are very good and frndly and they are polite with me . Only the indians of FTA server's are not good they always keep showing off and insulting pakistanie's and I always got fight with them . I am 100% sure those indians never visit MTA forums and not all indians of FTA server . Only 5-6 Indians but others are good too . They didn't use MTA Forum So I think that there will not fight but Still I am not sure about the indians of other server's .

In my opinion there should be a single board for Urdu/ Hindi because both languages are same and people can spread more knowledge there . If anyone will start insulting about religion / language or culture So We will report them but I Hope that Noone will do that ;) .

If anyone Muslims or our God, this would be a issue then. @Str4 You are 100% Right, but it should be a board for only Urdu(Not For Hindi) :)

Yea I am right but I've said that there are many indians in MTA that are my frnds and I like them alot , They are very good and frndly and they are polite with me . Only the indians of FTA server's are not good they always keep showing off and insulting pakistanie's and I always got fight with them . I am 100% sure those indians never visit MTA forums and not all indians of FTA server . Only 5-6 Indians but others are good too . They didn't use MTA Forum So I think that there will not fight but Still I am not sure about the indians of other server's .

In my opinion there should be a single board for Urdu/ Hindi because both languages are same and people can spread more knowledge there . If anyone will start insulting about religion / language or culture So We will report them but I Hope that Noone will do that ;) .

Agree

Yes you are right, by the way I am Bilal.

Urdu = Hindi. When you write in English, they are same. So we can help two countries atm.

Ofc. Both languages are similar to each other , Indians and Muslims can use same board but there is a problem that Some indians start insulting Muslims and start fighting , talking about our GOD . So we are not mad that we will always listen them .

There are many indians I've seen in MTA whenever I join in server they start talking about my religion etc and After that I start insulting them too . So I am not sure that we both can use same board , But If indians will not start So It will be good to use same board we can spread more knowledge here . I've seen good indians too . They are good and polite but some are not . Every time An Indian start insult But If they will not fight with us So We can use same board :) .

How can you say indians don't visit MTA forum? I've seen more than 20 indians in DDC community. :wink:

Urdu = Hindi. When you write in English, they are same. So we can help two countries atm.

Ofc. Both languages are similar to each other , Indians and Muslims can use same board but there is a problem that Some indians start insulting Muslims and start fighting , talking about our GOD . So we are not mad that we will always listen them .

There are many indians I've seen in MTA whenever I join in server they start talking about my religion etc and After that I start insulting them too . So I am not sure that we both can use same board , But If indians will not start So It will be good to use same board we can spread more knowledge here . I've seen good indians too . They are good and polite but some are not . Every time An Indian start insult But If they will not fight with us So We can use same board :) .

How can you say indians don't visit MTA forum? I've seen more than 20 indians in DDC community. :wink:

When did he say that Indians not visit on MTA Forum??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I vote for Urdu. Yes we need it.

About indians, I dont see any problem. they are good to me. I have couple of Indian friends or I can say "Best friend". If someone insults then MTA moderators or board mod can simply warn them. thats not a big deal and we want board here for help people not for religion discussions.

I also wanted to translate MTA into Urdu but lets see.