Would you like this to happen?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this to happen?

• No, I don't want to.
    • Yes, I want to.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello Users and Administrators,

As you know that people want to have their own language board for entertainment. But, the reason I would like to add Urdu, is to help players. Most stuff is in English and few amount of people don't understand. So, what my goal is to have a board for Urdu so I can put every useful peace of information from English to Urdu. It may not help a huge amount of people, but it will do for some. And, of course, this board can have some entertainment but helping comes first. I also suggest this to other languages masters. Oh, and, forgot to mention that the text will be written in English.

So, if you support this thing to happen and/or like help, then please vote on the poll saying "Yes, I want to".

Regards,

Raahim Ghauri

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well I'm confused with one thing. The sentence ''What are you doing?'' << In Urdu = ''آپ کیا کر رہے ہیں؟'', many people dont have Urdu software installed in their computer/laptop so isn't it better to write in Urdu like ''Ap kya kar rahe hain?'' The Pakistani's are perfect in typing like that. :)

This is a board of URDU language So the people who know's URDU will only speak in this board not other or If others want to speak So they can use google translator but Pakistan can talk in english too like to said ' Ap kaya kar rahe han ' , It is same like we talk Arabic in English . I do not find any kind of confusion here .

Urdu = Hindi. When you write in English, they are same. So we can help two countries atm.

Ofc. Both languages are similar to each other , Indians and Muslims can use same board but there is a problem that Some indians start insulting Muslims and start fighting , talking about our GOD . So we are not mad that we will always listen them .

There are many indians I've seen in MTA whenever I join in server they start talking about my religion etc and After that I start insulting them too . So I am not sure that we both can use same board , But If indians will not start So It will be good to use same board we can spread more knowledge here . I've seen good indians too . They are good and polite but some are not . Every time An Indian start insult But If they will not fight with us So We can use same board :) .

Urdu = Hindi. When you write in English, they are same. So we can help two countries atm.

Ofc. Both languages are similar to each other , Indians and Muslims can use same board but there is a problem that Some indians start insulting Muslims and start fighting , talking about our GOD . So we are not mad that we will always listen them .

There are many indians I've seen in MTA whenever I join in server they start talking about my religion etc and After that I start insulting them too . So I am not sure that we both can use same board , But If indians will not start So It will be good to use same board we can spread more knowledge here . I've seen good indians too . They are good and polite but some are not . Every time An Indian start insult But If they will not fight with us So We can use same board :) .

If anyone Muslims or our God, this would be a issue then. @Str4 You are 100% Right, but it should be a board for only Urdu(Not For Hindi) :)