Cheater pics

Guest JoinX

I have a nice cheater pic (but didnt got any internet space to put it on :evil:), and it is even nicer how we got it:

Firs we was 3 persons that shooted at the cheater, but he didnt die, then i saw an MC. And i ran to get it ,then i was going to rescue my friend, so i drived to him, and wanted him to jump on. And when he jumped on the cheater jacked my bike. But the cheater didint notice my friend so he drived away. Then when he got far away enough he used a fly cheat.

But he still didint notice my friend that was sitting on the bike, then my frient took this screenshot.

I can send you the screenshot if you want.

Do you have any cheater pic?

Put it on this topic!!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone even thought that someone else could have just used his name? Maybe it was a mishap... Maybe u took that pic with a friend and u or him/her use that name, just to try and bust em... :wink:

So many possibilities... :P:(

That was my point. I don't believe Hienz was cheating. The person in the pic was for sure but I don't think it was hienz. I have been impersonated by cheaters for this purpose and I was a front page splash on a major Multitheft website as a cheater. It's no fun, this stupid name is my whole MTA identity :lol:

I have never seen the ET bike personally though, normally box trucks and Fire engines.