B.L.A.S.T V2 (Open to all, not just BLASTA members)

xerox

a:where you left it? Bill said he had typed the longest blast reply ever well mwahhhahahhaha, I've got news for you buddy, THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LONGEST BLAST REPLY EVER, you know why? BECAUSE OF MOHAMMED SAEED AL SAHAAF!!! 7 April:

Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf:

"The infidels are committing suicide by the hundreds on the gates of Baghdad... Be assured, Baghdad is safe, protected. Iraqis are heroes."

"As our leader Saddam Hussein said, 'God is grilling their stomachs in hell."

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!

"They tried to bring a small number of tanks and personnel carriers in through al-Durah but they were surrounded and most of their infidels had their throats cut."

"We made them drink poison last night"

"Saddam Hussein's soldiers and his great forces gave the Americans a lesson which will not be forgotten by history. Truly."

"God willing, I will provide you with more information. I swear by God, I swear by God, those who are staying in Washington and London have thrown these mercenaries in a crematorium."

"Are these the Americans? People remain silent and placate the Americans. By God, they only deserve scorn. We slaughtered them yesterday and we will continue to slaughter them."

5 April:

Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf reads a message from Saddam Hussein:

"The criminals will be humiliated... To hurt the enemy more, raise the level of your attacks."

3 April:

Iraqi Information Minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf on US claims to be near Baghdad:

"They've not been able to control any Iraqi city. We're waging war against this snake and we will be victorious."

q:Got milk?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A: because there IS no topic :)

yeah well you just made it look bigger because of all the spaces.... cheater :) well job you...

Q: he may have had the biggest response, but lets see what the bigger question will be eh? I mean really who do you think will have the biggest question? flip, or me, the spammanator bill, I mean really is there really any competition? and anyway I could beat his response any day just give me a good question and BOOM your out, even then quotes dont count as the response, he even spaced em making them a different SECTION of the response, so if you REALLY think about I got the longest response and mine is MEANING full not just quotes.. so uh.. HA!! I WIN!! and now to get the qquestion part done, What would you do if I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I had jam?

A: Just for the cause!

q: WHY you filthy bastard Bill, THIS WILL BE THE ABSOLUTE LONGEST QUESTION EVER. MWAHAHHAHAHAH, HERES THE QUESTION: Do you have milk because if you do then you are cool but if you don't then you are a f00L and if you do, you are cool! So stay in school? Back on topic, if you like milk then you are a crazy maniacal MORON! But if you aren't lactose intolerant then I hate you, do you know why? Because if you are not not not not not not not not not not absolutely gay then you obviously like milk. Finally we get to the meaning full part of the question... AND THE QUESTION IS................................................... Who here knows who said these famous lines: "My opinion as usual, we will slaughter them all!". If you know that man please like milk because this is the longest question ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A. cause R* didnt do enough to VC to distinguish it from gta3? (at a glance), or people are ignorant... or its based off the gta3 engine.

As for the topic, the topic is for bullshit, lame-ass spam... i think that this thread has done the topic justice really =P

Q wouldnt you agree?

A: nothing

k lets see mine..

: he may have had the biggest response, but lets see what the bigger question will be eh? I mean really who do you think will have the biggest question? flip, or me, the spammanator bill, I mean really is there really any competition? and anyway I could beat his response any day just give me a good question and BOOM your out, even then quotes dont count as the response, he even spaced em making them a different SECTION of the response, so if you REALLY think about I got the longest response and mine is MEANING full not just quotes.. so uh.. HA!! I WIN!! and now to get the qquestion part done, What would you do if I knew that you knew that I knew that you knew that I had jam?

to yours

WHY you filthy bastard Bill, THIS WILL BE THE ABSOLUTE LONGEST QUESTION EVER. MWAHAHHAHAHAH, HERES THE QUESTION: Do you have milk because if you do then you are cool but if you don't then you are a f00L and if you do, you are cool! So stay in school? Back on topic, if you like milk then you are a crazy maniacal MORON! But if you aren't lactose intolerant then I hate you, do you know why? Because if you are not not not not not not not not not not absolutely gay then you obviously like milk. Finally we get to the meaning full part of the question... AND THE QUESTION IS...Who here knows who said these famous lines: "My opinion as usual, we will slaughter them all!". If you know that man please like milk because this is the longest question ever!

mine is longer obviousely and adding........ and !!! dosn't count I mean I didn't use it had I well you get the point I WIN!!!

BAHAHAHAHA!!

Q: arn't I SO good?

A: did you smell it or not? then yes

WOW! keva just posted here, I've nevee seen him post before.. maybe its just me...

Q: did you see the matrix yet? wasn't awsome? did you see xmen 2 yet too? yeah I saw that openning sday that was awsome I went tonight right (saturday night) and the place was FULL!! and this was one of the big theaters too and it was full (although we WERE late but bah) yeah it was awsome matrix is SO cool, what do you think? did you like it?

A : i aint seen any of those 2 movies yet i wanna see terminator 3 :) matrix looks cool might see that as for xmen its not my type of thing i never was into that

Q : I need to raise £700 by next year as im going on a eped to morrocoo :) so gimmie some ideas on fund raising

A. never see much of it. Not a big fan of american comedy in general IMO... with exceptions overcourse

Q. Will i really bother to get up to 2000 posts? - or will the forums be reset before then? - Or will i even spam them into submission? =P