Progress update (20/12/2003 @ 20:39 CET) by MTA Team

Blokker_1999

Will there be more than one Dodo spawn? We could have dogfights since recovering

from a mid-air dodo colllision would be much harder than a helicopter.

Also it would be nice for those of us who can fly the Dodo well, so one player doesn't

hog the only one.

I don't think MrBump would allow us to release a GTA3 version with only one Dodo :P

Awesome! I'd put one or two at the airport and one in the median of the portland->staunton island bridge, on the portland side. That bridge makes a better runway than the airport.

Plus it's convenient to portland and Staunton Island. I guess some of the roads could make decent runways without all the AI traffic, but nothing beats that bridge.

I heard sometime ago that there will be only one city...? The loading screens will therefor not be in. However, I wonder one thing: will GTA3's most private function (one of those that DON'T exist in VC at all) - the mass transportation (railroad over Portland and metro) be synced and funtioning in MTA 0.4?? :?:

I heard sometime ago that there will be only one city...? The loading screens will therefor not be in. However, I wonder one thing: will GTA3's most private function (one of those that DON'T exist in VC at all) - the mass transportation (railroad over Portland and metro) be synced and funtioning in MTA 0.4?? :?:
Doubt it... Its a lot of work to find out how those things work.

eAi