Hey...

JayR123

Hello, My name is JayR

I was wondering if anyone could make me a signature???

Or like a .gif

That says

Multi Theft Auto British Admin

Or Another one

Multi Theft Auto" British Administrator

-Skyscraper-

Something cool, if you can please leave something here, and the thing to add it in a signature, and thanks!

Hello,

My first creation is called "British Chap"

jay_E.jpg

[img]http://s14.postimage.org/qy7r6qa5t/jay_E.jpg[/img ] 

I like to think of this artwork as a portrayal of the old values and Johnny English really carries out that role indeed. A signature connoisseur would recognize that this piece was made during a particularly boring web development class.

The second creation ("GSTQ") is a commentary on the old beliefs and are put into contrast by neologistic contractions in one hand, and sexuality in the other, as a way of expressing the decaying of the taboo on that matter.

Jay_R_britmin.jpg

[img]http://s9.postimage.org/6yv9wl0gv/Jay_R_britmin.jpg[/img ] 

Name attribution will not be necessary, but I do expect you to make lots of contributions to this community. If the signature is used on a different website, a link to these boards would be most welcome.

Wow those look, really amazing.. And soon I will be using it on another website, and I will be happy for it to direct here....

I got one thing.. Is there away to making them move...? On the signature thing, that's what I have always wanted to do!

But could you not have JayR? Maybe something different, I won't be using JayR on the forums.....

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...