WHAT?!?! I CAN'T SEE!!!

Actually, you are probably running Windows XP Professional without any upgrades. There has been a patch released by Microsoft which fixes this problem. The filename of this patch is "Q306676_WXP_SP1_x86_ENU.exe" Where ENU stands for the English version, so get the version matching the language of your Windows XP installation.

It's usually a good thing to keep your OS updated, so you might want to get Service Pack 1 completely.

• MTA Team

jezus, it is in hte damn readme of GTA, so many ppl complain about it, it has been mentioneed on every board that is remotly related to games multiple times and still people can't find it or think they have a unique problem.

Readme files are included with a reason, if you have any kind of problem, the readme is the first thing someone should read

Actually, you are probably running Windows XP Professional without any upgrades. There has been a patch released by Microsoft which fixes this problem. The filename of this patch is "Q306676_WXP_SP1_x86_ENU.exe" Where ENU stands for the English version, so get the version matching the language of your Windows XP installation.

It's usually a good thing to keep your OS updated, so you might want to get Service Pack 1 completely.

But wait... I have home edition! This is so strange! I have played GTA 3 before (But only singleplayer.) On this computer, then we had to restart it (Deleting all files), and now when I install it, and MTA (I didn't play singlepleyer after the restart of the computer.), the graphics don't work? did you mean Home Edition or Profesionall? Or is it soemthing else then who destroys my game?