[WIP]MTAM

Castillo

RfhL6.png

Hello there.

I would like to present you the resource I'm working on, which is MTAM ( Multi Theft Auto Messenger ), the idea of this resource is to create something like MSN but inside MTA, as a resource, of course, it'll allow players to register usernames where they'll be able to manage their contacts, set an avatar, a shared message, chat with contacts, multiple contact conversations, and much more, the resource still has a lot of work left.

Some screenshots:

0pHGv.jpg

HSL4M.jpg

Ua7l8.jpg

d6QKw.jpg

Z2PW8.jpg

l15Ub.jpg

0Z1Xc.jpg

c15SQ.jpg

9W0La.jpg

Note: You can't chat between servers.

Well, I've been working on it on my free times, here I leave some information on what I've been adding & some screenshots:

Added:

Information pop ups ( for login, chat, etc... )

Over-contact effect.

Add/remove to/from favorites.

Set category.

Delete contact.

New right-click menu.

Part of chat system.

Screenshots:

wARw5vh.jpg

CjJu78m.jpg

7Yn2qsc.jpg

2LdYbKz.jpg

RMyY4KF.jpg

b9EbsvD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people.

I was thinking today, would this resource be actually interesting for any server? because a lot of people has told me that it wouldn't be that useful without multi-server system ( chatting between servers, watching profiles, etc... ), so my question is, do you think I should continue working on this even when it does not include multi-server system?

Hi people.

I was thinking today, would this resource be actually interesting for any server? because a lot of people has told me that it wouldn't be that useful without multi-server system ( chatting between servers, watching profiles, etc... ), so my question is, do you think I should continue working on this even when it does not include multi-server system?

Yes, I'd say you finished the script that it is very good I liked good luck I wish you success in the script .

• 4 weeks later...