MTA Market

Castillo

iw6RF.png

Hello there.

I would like to present you my recently created website, on this website you'll be able to buy and request scripts for your MTA server, right now there aren't much scripts for sale, but that's soon going to change.

How it works?

Buying: You click the script you want to buy, you click on "Buy it", you fill the fields and click on "Send", I'll constantly check the e-mail.

Requesting: You fill in all the required fields, giving as much information about the script as you can, that'll send me an e-mail, which I'll read and contact you to negotiate the price of the script.

Website link: http://mtamarket.com/

This website isn't for these who know how to script, that would be useless.

Let these who will actually want to buy to discuss if it's expensive for them.

I've lowered the prices of many things.

P.S: It doesn't take just 5 minutes, takes more.

Charging $10 for a script that would take not more than 5 minutes to do? (bounty)

Kinda disrespectful to post something like this in a topic Solidsnake14 is advertising for his website, if you think you can do it better go ahead.

If you buy a script from Solidsnake14 you at least know you have a good quality script wich does what you expect from it.

Good work. 8)

Glad to see someone who is willing to get his work to public just for a few amount of money. Good job, keep up the good work! Oh, and, I have emailed you from the Contact page. Again, good work and keep this baby going!

Edit;

Hey, as you say that your Turf-System works with your Gang System,

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=1514

So, when we create a gang, we don't get to chose a colour (color). How does it work? I mean, how we know who is this turf and etc...

Glad to see someone who is willing to get his work to public just for a few amount of money. Good job, keep up the good work! Oh, and, I have emailed you from the Contact page. Again, good work and keep this baby going!

Edit;

Hey, as you say that your Turf-System works with your Gang System,

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=1514

So, when we create a gang, we don't get to chose a colour (color). How does it work? I mean, how we know who is this turf and etc...

Indeed it doesn't, the turf system get's the nametag color of the player. Of course, you can buy it to use it with another resource, and I can change it to work with your system.

Ah! People who have a Spawning System for their server, can use that script. Oh, also, as you have said that it works with your gang system. Ok, that is all right. But, gangs turf as a team, what if the gang members all have their own different nametag colours (colors)? So, what colour is it going to take? I think it would be nice if you prove a group system with it also, not the community one. I am saying this for you because I am sure with this people would buy it even more. Or, maybe have a group system alone. So, they have to buy both of them. Makes sense?

But map info 6$? u are crazy?

I can make this in 5 min. With more info and for free :D

Anyway good luck.

This is for people who don't know how to make it, so please, don't decide what is expensive for them.

@Raahim: I may add gang color to my public gang system, or just make a gang system with more features to set it for sale.

It shouldn't be Illegal. Just create a PayPal account and link it to your credit card. I have no clue why it is Illegal. I mean it is our work that we sell. Anyway, it is a country rule so everyone (including non-people from your country) should respect this rule. Respected!