• Chainsaw
    • Stubby Shotgun/Regular Shotgun
    • M4
    • HeliBlades
    • No, the only cheap weapons are the illegal weapons
    • Cars
    • Flamethrower

• 2 months later...

Well aside from the cheater that jumped in at the end this was a good discussion.

It's a few months old now so I am bumping this for the ppl who joined this year and missed it.

the MTA team has done a great job of getting rid of the minigun and teargas I haven't seen it in the new version. Everyone in this thread was talking about version 0.2.2.

However most of what was said is still relevant.

Right now we have 41 votes and 17 no votes. That means a majority thinks that some weapon is a noob weapon.

This poll assumes that all cheating is noobish and a No vote says that. A vote for any legal weapon is a Yes vote on the Noob weapons in MTA question.

The only cheap weapons are grenades and molotovs, you know why, because in mta, there a glitch which makes them really suck ass. Heli blades and car kills aren't cheap at all and it's fun to take out a heli or jump on the roof of a car and blast in the hood with a shotgun while it's coming at you. Some of the other weapons are more noobish, not cheap, like the spaz. You have to put each weapon on a scale of noob from 1-10. The other thing is that the intense lag in mta and hitbox crap can make some of these really cheap.

Overall, it's not the weapons that are cheap. It's more of the connection. Me with a hitbox that bearly exists against some dude with a 300+ ping sucks. I dont care what weapon he has, it's just the lag and desynching.

The only cheap weapons are grenades and molotovs, you know why, because in mta, there a glitch which makes them really suck ass. Heli blades and car kills aren't cheap at all and it's fun to take out a heli or jump on the roof of a car and blast in the hood with a shotgun while it's coming at you. Some of the other weapons are more noobish, not cheap, like the spaz. You have to put each weapon on a scale of noob from 1-10. The other thing is that the intense lag in mta and hitbox crap can make some of these really cheap.

Overall, it's not the weapons that are cheap. It's more of the connection. Me with a hitbox that bearly exists against some dude with a 300+ ping sucks. I dont care what weapon he has, it's just the lag and desynching.

Deathb meant to quote this so it was readable but....

That is a annoying glitch/exploit but if I am killing someone thru a wall I do use it. A certain KFC member who will go unnamed was a pioneer of this technique and it's main exponant. Worse yet in my opinion is the same technique used with the spaz... That is a total newb move and worse than a minigun if you are in range

wait...

Nothing was as bad as miniguns

The only cheap weapons are the ones you suck at defending against.

END

OF

STORY

In other words, learn how to fight specific weapons in a specific way and they won't be so cheap. You think spas is cheap? A stubby can own a spas anyday. Molotovs? Too short range. Heli blades? They have enterable buildings and trees for a reason.

:roll:

My favorite kill is also pretty cheap: gun em down with a shottie, then club em to death while they are laying on the floor. A robber fits this job perfectly :evil:

n00b weapon = weapon held by a n00b

n00b weapon = weapon held by a n00b

lol great point

I don't think there is a legal way to kill someone that is noob. If you are dead then he wasn't a noob.

The robber batting finish after a shotty knockdown isn't so easy either. I prefer the knockdown with the stubby and then chainsaw.

I have enjoyed running people over with cars recently since I figured out my teleport problem. Now I'm synched enough to do that. :)

God thats fun, especially when you kill people like DeathB, leaving tire treads on them, and then they start crying cheap :D. Then I usually follow their comments up with something like "/me scrapes person off the car grill"

Oh yea, trx as for the bat thing, yea I can do that now too. Works great on stand shooters. They wait for you to backup so their shots actually hit you, they say NO NO I'm not movin back... but then I pull out mr.bat and pull a few dents in their heads :lol:

Gotta love MTA :)

lol ransom, i dont cry cheap like other people in this game. theres 4 things i consider cheap/n00b tactics

using the refire glitch with the spas

abusing the living hell outa the moly glitch. as in spamming 5 of them every 7 seconds using the glitch so theyre only on ur screen

using the shoot thru walls glitch

cheating

meh, i didnt bother reading any posts past Kung's first initial post...

imo, spas is NOT cheap, its cheap when a cheater is using it with INF AMMO.

Flamethrower isnt cheap, the only weapon i consider cheap (IMO) is the stubby, you knock a guy down, hit him while he gets up. GAY.

imo, spas is NOT cheap, its cheap when a cheater is using it with INF AMMO.

as i said in my previous post, thats not a cheat, thats a glitch. anybody can stand still with the spas and never have to reload on ur screen. i wont tell everyone here how to do it, just know its more then possible, and quite easy to do as well

• 2 weeks later...

I should tell everyone how to use the spaz glitch just to piss death off :lol: jk

Neway neone who has been on TS with me while we are playing in a server knows damn well what my choice is.... FUCKING CARS so fucking gay, i hate car lamers wit a passion they fuckin sit there run u over run u over than when u finally blow up there fuckin car, they get out and run likea mother fucker, to the next car get in, rinse and repeat. I WANT TO FUCKIN KILL THEM. God i hate those noobs, seems like every noob does it, i member when me and mak were noobs we never failed to get out our cars and take up on ne fight.

I only use the glitches in the game if A I run outta ammo for my gun and im completely fucked if i don't, or B if sumone really fuckin pisses me off and I just want to kill them repeatedly, in a manner that would anger them, ppl like car lamers.

Sumone said a car isnt a weapon on around the second page....(too lazy to quote) DUI victim family and all them catz tryin to prevent DUI's say 2 tons of metal at 60 mph is definately a weapon....

actually i wouldnt mind snipers, rocket launchers...

more different ways to kill, more interesting game :P

i just hate it when someone cheats to get a good weapon like minigun :lol:

rocket launchers wont be synced like the Hunter Rockets

every weapons has it's advantages and it's disadvantages, there are no n00b gunbs, and if there are they are more used by the haardcore gamers than the n00bs

Some weapons are much more effective than others. If you choose not to use them, then you had better have good defense.

I try to use a variety of weapons to keep things interesting, but if I am in a Must Kill situation I reach for the stubby. I'm sure this will change if aiming is fixed in the next version.