CJ Clothes Model IDS?

Resmurf

Well anyone know where to find them? as world object ids.

Use the wiki,

-It will teach you where to find anything else.

-It will save you from wasting your time posting questions on where it is.

Its there for a reason, ill be watching for anymore threads like this.

Hi guy, at the same moment there is another topic about someone else who is doing the same:

Multiple TXD'S and DFF'S?

Use the addPedClothes function instead of the engineModelReplace function. No object IDs are needed with this method.

The clothes object ID's for editing and modding are probably within the range of 384-393, but this is pretty poorly documented

This is what i meant, thanks, but what i want to do is be able to move it around the body to make it fit

Well anyone know where to find them? as world object ids.

Use the wiki,

-It will teach you where to find anything else.

-It will save you from wasting your time posting questions on where it is.

Its there for a reason, ill be watching for anymore threads like this.

You obivously don't know what i am talking about, the link castro provided doesn't provide any ID, think and answer.

Sadly, no, only CJ can wear clothes. The clothes will always fit CJ's body, regardless of fat and muscle levels. I believe other peds can wear additional accessories like sunglasses, hats and watches, but that might use the attachElements (or similar, something about bone position?) function. You would also need to rip those objects out of the SAMP.img file

Well anyone know where to find them

The Wiki

as world object ids

Also in The Wiki.

I don't care what others links contain. Your missing my simple point. Look in the wiki for such ID's. Its plain and simple, some of the 8 year old's on here can do it themselves without "daddys" help.

You obivously don't know what i am talking about

Your original post asks for where these ID's are. I would hope your reading skill problem is because English is not your first language.

Otherwise, consider retaking Elementary English. Until then, search The Wiki, no one should have to search it for you unless your handicapped and they are near your computer. This forum will tell you where it is, but not do your projects for you. This is to teach you how do be more independent on completing resource projects or modification projects. If we didn't teach you, you would waste your time continuously asking simple questions with answers you could look up yourself. This helps you in the long run.

Yeah, when they're attached the the bones the object moves smooth as Jagger and will always be right on top of the nose, as you would want glasses to be.

Mel, if you had gotten a short answer to your initial question, it would not have helped you. I had to suggest an alternative and walking that path we found out the goal was actually far from the solution you had first in mind. That's the nice thing of these forums, people helping people. Sometimes the wiki provides answers, sometimes human insight provides answers.

Let's not make a bigger deal out of this than it is.

Also, for that matter, those objects are not even listed on the MTA wiki. I found them at the SAMP wiki.