Name Stealing (boot worthy offense?)

Should proven identify theft result in a boot/ban  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should proven identify theft result in a boot/ban

• Yes
    • No

I did explain my vote too bad you too big of a retard to understand it magut. I give up I don't know why I thought I could have an intellegent debate there is always one dickhead that wants to come in and piss in the lemonade. I have made my point and well I might add. Your a :o ing tool and this is your second post and noone knows how you feel about the topic you ass.

this is pointless, please go ahead and lock this

Funny you're telling me that I am a retard, You're poor use of the english language shows that you're the only one here that is lacking in knowledge. I think any name stealing or identity theft should be a immediate ban, no questions asked.

I only posted to clarify things and address issues I think they were all good topics, well thought out and all. I fought the urge in my other one (noob weapons) to weigh in more, then some asshole drags me away from the topic with some bullshit so this one is dead to me.

umm...

I guess this post proves your point?

:lol:

Heres my unwanted opinion ;)

I think that registering names would be annoying, like with hotmail n stuff u'd just end up with lots of supercool69 and then supercool2003 etc

Also, How do you prove someone is taking your name?

If you did have a nick registar, how would you stop people from registring loads of names? another thing with hotmail, i've noticed people i knwo think of a few address, then get them so no one else can, so some people have 100 they want, but because of theres 99 peple have to choose someting else

The only way i can see to get around this problem si to stop naming people alltogther, or assign names when you join of ingame charecters, then u can't steal a name, and no one can hold i t against you, although its nice eto have a name :)

hrmm,hers a thought tho, registered names could be a different colour, so if someone used the name SuperCool if they register it it could be i dunno Green, but if the name isn't then it could be Yellow?

lets people use whatever name they choose! and may help? i dunno

Yeah I agree about registering the names, I said I would have to be [KFC]KungFu8973948 it's' a page or two back. As far as how to prove it? It depends on who you are but I have a gang and we are all on msn when we play so we know if it's the wrong person.

Plus, I have been targeted by some cheaters so you might see me holding a minigun sometime. They can use thier registered irc names and go into irc and say that someone is impersonating me. The admin could then boot the jacker, now this mainly happens only when the offender is cheating. That's what I mean by proven.

btw,

Your opinion was refreshing not unwanted,

thanks,

kfg