# VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST #

alright, i agree with rebel. this thread is about the rankings of videos. even if sum are ranked low doesnt mean they suck. and ratz, if u don't for sum odd reason like AMPT or our videos, bug somebody else. and blah - calm down dude.

and quote on ratz - "it looks silly" - dude ur lookin silly still posting like this tryin to act all tough! We made the videos for fun, if you liked them thats gr8, and if u didnt get off our backs. and y don't u go taunt say bloody and samurai cuz their video wuz like 6 minutes, so that means (in ur case) about 3 minutes each right? ((no disrespect to bloody and samurai :) ))

I started stunting for fun, but now for sum odd reason its gettin all personal. lay off guys, i just wanna stunt and have fun.

l8er guys - - - - - - Andyroososoft

PS - i don't like havin 2 people clashin like this, GTA 3 Vice City is a COMPUTER GAME!!!! lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright, i agree with rebel. this thread is about the rankings of videos. even if sum are ranked low doesnt mean they suck. and ratz, if u don't for sum odd reason like AMPT or our videos, bug somebody else. and blah - calm down dude.

and quote on ratz - "it looks silly" - dude ur lookin silly still posting like this tryin to act all tough! We made the videos for fun, if you liked them thats gr8, and if u didnt get off our backs. and y don't u go taunt say bloody and samurai cuz their video wuz like 6 minutes, so that means (in ur case) about 3 minutes each right? ((no disrespect to bloody and samurai :) ))

I started stunting for fun, but now for sum odd reason its gettin all personal. lay off guys, i just wanna stunt and have fun.

l8er guys - - - - - - Andyroososoft

PS - i don't like havin 2 people clashin like this, GTA 3 Vice City is a COMPUTER GAME!!!! lol

me calm down, wanna see blah's other post LOL, i stunt for fun.. but why boast? :P

to DJ GTA

mayb you can just start the site, with this ten movies, and put some kind of URL uploader ( or something like that ) that everyone, who want, can upload movie url, movie name and movie author and fill the list with new movies .......... I don't know, maybe you should try :D

but if you don't want :dontknow: ...... maybe somebody else will be create the site, or maybe I will star learning HTML code and Java script

I have been thinking about making a page or two with descriptions and ranks, the hard part is there are 150+ stunt vids out there and I don't have the time to write descriptions of each vid. Also, I have been trying to find a script that would allow users to vote on a single file and haven't found one yet. I might start writting one when i get back to college if i can't find one. If someone else finds a script like i am talking about email it to me at [email protected] or [email protected] . I think TGA would be well suited for this kind of page considering we host about 85% of the vids that are out there, then everything would be all in one place. I will start working on the site as soon as i can, and post the link on the forums when i get it ready. I know HTML, XHTML, PHP, and Java. I think if I restricted it so that only the top 25 or 35 vids were listed it would be more manageable, but we will see.

About the whole arguement...

Ratz said that he felt groups of 2/3/4 were perfectly fine......

Also Blah, SM has more like 25 or 30 members lol

hahahahaha

Well about the not having time to review all the vids. I'd be more than willing to help and I'm sure others would too. lol i can start right now if you want.

Edit: actually what we really need is about 10 guys voting on it because one persons opinion shouldnt decide a vids rank. Like I donno if you guys would know what im talking about but at http://csnation.counter-strike.net/

one there is a skin of the day review. One guy rights up a big review and the other guys right a small one a vote for it. We would average out all the scores and that would be the overall score for the vid.