# VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST #

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gang/clan stunts should be disqualified imho, when they say "we put alot of hard effort in" is complete, utter.. bollocks. you got 10 people in gang/clan 5 stunts times 10 people = 50 stunts, get the drift? :roll:

single players, or partners (ie 2/3/4 players) should be defiantly nominated :) they are the real people who put hard/competitive/loyal work into stunting videos, a HUGE GL to them in the future of "stunt videos" :)

i nominate "unforgiven" by blah, just watched it.. music had a ring to it and made the hairs at the back of my neck come up, wp 8)

Edited by Guest

OK !

It's good idea to have an # VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST # , but I think that this is not a right way to rank movies, it's should be like web site, with long movies list, with categories, with normal poll to vote, with statistics, with movie description, but unfortunately I'm not so good in making web sites and it will be very difficulty to me to create a # VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST # web site :roll:

and maybe sameone will be create an # VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST # web site :D

i like the idea of those categories. only i don't like the overall one.

and to ratz, u dont know wut the fuck you are talkin about dude. AMPT only used to consist of 4 people (5 now :D ) and for the AMPT Reel it was just 2 people. Me and Matt. and considering its the longest stunt video on the net, i believe we did bust our fuckin asses to get that video goin! I'd like to see you and a friend make an 11 minute long stunt video, and have it rated among the best! Seriosuly dude, lemme see sum good stunt videos from you first before you start whining about crews making videos. They should never be disqualified. And, information to you, i spent probably a total of 3+ hours editing the movie, and we spent about 2 months doing all the stunts. We don't HAVE 10 people in our group!

Maybe u should think more about wut ur saying next time dude!

to xenex, once again, not a bad idea :)

gang/clan stunts should be disqualified imho, when they say "we put alot of hard effort in" is complete, utter.. bollocks. you got 10 people in gang/clan 5 stunts times 10 people = 50 stunts, get the drift? :roll:

Thanks for the nomination but... AMPT did theres with at the most 4 guys. They did put in a lot of work. AMPT is the initials of everyone in it. So yea i agree with you but dont dog AMPT there vid rocked.

Thanks for the nomination but... AMPT did theres with at the most 4 guys. They did put in a lot of work. AMPT is the initials of everyone in it. So yea i agree with you but dont dog AMPT there vid rocked.

it rocked? is that the fuking point on what im talking about..? no, so dont quote me unless you have somthing of USE to say to me, thanks. :)

OK !

It's good idea to have an # VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST # , but I think that this is not a right way to rank movies, it's should be like web site, with long movies list, with categories, with normal poll to vote, with statistics, with movie description, but unfortunately I'm not so good in making web sites and it will be very difficulty to me to create a # VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST # web site :roll:

and maybe sameone will be create an # VICE CITY MOVIES / RANK LIST # web site :D

That's a gr8 idea, i know theres alot of people out there who can create sum wikid sites? if it is created, i can make a link to it on my navigation bar on my site! I think it's the new people who r downloading the movies who should vote. When u also include all the people on this forum, we'll have much better statistics :D

i like the idea of those categories. only i don't like the overall one.

and to ratz, u dont know wut the :o you are talkin about dude. AMPT only used to consist of 4 people (5 now :D ) and for the AMPT Reel it was just 2 people. Me and Matt. and considering its the longest stunt video on the net, i believe we did bust our :o asses to get that video goin! I'd like to see you and a friend make an 11 minute long stunt video, and have it rated among the best! Seriosuly dude, lemme see sum good stunt videos from you first before you start whining about crews making videos. They should never be disqualified. And, information to you, i spent probably a total of 3+ hours editing the movie, and we spent about 2 months doing all the stunts. We don't HAVE 10 people in our group!

Maybe u should think more about wut ur saying next time dude!

to xenex, once again, not a bad idea :)

ROFL, think what your saying 11 muinutes long? thats 5:30+ minutes each.. (rofl), yes im workin on a movie been 2 months now and im still not done.. and want the truth? i spend 2 days on ONE stunt just to perfect it,tbh.. it wont be done till next jan.. maybe longer ;) i have been using goldware,vegas 4.0, and premiere pro for ages now.. and i know the ins and outs of the thing, so just wait a couple of weeks and you will found out what im made of.

and just for the record this is going to be my first stunt movie ;)

P.S and if it was only 2 people, how in the blue hell is that a gang/clan/crew LOL ? (why even call it AMPT or whatever it was/is :P)

PP.S im doing this one on my own ;)

it rocked? is that the fuking point on what im talking about..? no, so dont quote me unless you have somthing of USE to say to me, thanks. :)

wow... at first i didnt think you were an idiot but now im sure of it. Ok read the first part of my post fool. I said AMPT only had four guys. And 5:30 minutes is still a pretty long time for one vid... You are either ignorant or just trying to be an asshole. So why not just stop now?

ratz, u spend 2 days on one stunt? u must have no life! :P HAHAHAHHAHA, now come on, lets just get along aiight? i dunno wut u have against AMPT, and y ur being so mean to us on this. we've never insulted u in any way, let us do wut we do

mean? im proving a point, and no life? rofl how the hell do you know if i have no life, when i said "spend 2 days" doesnt mean 24 hours u ninny LOL!

rofl you cheered me up when you said that :>

no dude, it wasnt about 5:30 each, mostly me and then matt had sum kool shit on it. I'll like to see ur new video. AMPT had four members at the time, but they were away so me and matt had to do it ourselves. and we can call ourselves a crew if we really want to dude.

so your denying that you didnt do the whole video? haha owned. ;)

no dude, it wasnt about 5:30 each, mostly me and then matt had sum kool shit on it. I'll like to see ur new video. AMPT had four members at the time, but they were away so me and matt had to do it ourselves. and we can call ourselves a crew if we really want to dude.

im on my own, think il call myself [w00h00]Ratz.

only cuz i realy want to.. :)

wow... at first i didnt think you were an idiot but now im sure of it. Ok read the first part of my post fool. I said AMPT only had four guys. And 5:30 minutes is still a pretty long time for one vid... You are either ignorant or just trying to be an asshole. So why not just stop now?

yet again, wtf are you quoteing for? do you find it funny or somthing? four? yet they did it with 2? heh.. and hes boasting about making the longest vid, everybody give him a cookie, and a sweaty 2nd hand medal :P

im an idiot? least i have a brain with what to quote and how to answer it, need to work on that.. just incase.. :roll:

why should i stop when im trying to prove a point? your not proving any point afaik-atm

WHAT FUCKING POINT ARE YOU PROVING? SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOUR POINT WAS DISPROVED. THE AMPT REEL USED TWO GUYS. YOU QUOTED ANDY WHEN U SAID SOMETHING ABOUT UTTER BULLOCK OR WHATEVER STUPID FUCKING REMARK YOU GAVE. SURE YOUR POINT MAY WORK WITH SM SINCE THEY HAVE LIKE 10 MEMBERS BUT NOT WITH AMPT. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING MORAN.

WHAT :o POINT ARE YOU PROVING? SHUT THE :o UP! YOUR POINT WAS DISPROVED. THE AMPT REEL USED TWO GUYS. YOU QUOTED ANDY WHEN U SAID SOMETHING ABOUT UTTER BULLOCK OR WHATEVER STUPID :o REMARK YOU GAVE. SURE YOUR POINT MAY WORK WITH SM SINCE THEY HAVE LIKE 10 MEMBERS BUT NOT WITH AMPT. JUST SHUT THE :o UP YOU STUPID :o MORAN.

now now.. dont get worked up, dont forget to take your "STFU" and blood pressure tablets daily mate.. dont want you to have a heart attack now do we? :(((((

r u retarded or sumthin?? the other two were on holiday

i know, your boasting about your 11 minutes stunt movie, yet it was done by 2 people so its not "long" is it?. boast about the stunts next time, not the time limit when its not just you.. coz it looks silly :)

one word: pathetic

lol slow down dudes :lol: i dont wanna read tripple posts and tripple quotes anymore, its just crazy how ppl can freek out when its about their skills..crew...vids...

this is the reason why im a stunter who's out of competition, coz its just too stupid to talk about whats/who's the best so plz stop to prove ANYTHING.

just have fun dooing stunts and respect each other and JUST DONT GIVE A **** k? thank you very much.