goodbye all

i said i was leaving in the other thread. but i have decided with the rest of my clan that even if gtat is only HALF as good as they say it is. we are going to be one of the first official gtat clans the second 0.5 hits the public. so this is really goodbye to mta and the community

btw, just thought id mention that if your gonna leave a reply of some sort, u should do it on the other forum. as that is the only one that il be able to see/post in im willing to bet

Death, im sorry you feel that you are in such a position. But I'm not going to stop you. I never had a problem w/ you or your clan. The problem is when people like you confuse the game with the community itself. I can not speak for Bump's actions, but he does have that authority.. I will talk to him and hear his side of the issue. But regarldess, I can not make you play our game... And it's unfortunate to see people upset and leave over things based in the community. Like i said before its a game, and we develop it for the gameplay, the community builds itself.

Do what you want. But you do have firends here. Leaving is your own choice and it wont affect the development of hte mod, or the community itself, you are your own man here.

Kent

kent: yes i know i have friends here, and thats why i tried to stick it out. but damnit, im just sick of trying. this has gone nowhere, and now i hear about people conspiring not to even play our clan. it has just gotten rediculous. i left contact info in the other post so i hopefully can still talk to most of u. but i wont get on the official anything anymore due to the fact that all i really expect is to hear shit when i join. which has been whats been happening for quite awhile now.

incase u missed it

[email protected] is my msn messenger/email

irc://irc.bongster.de/ulk is our irc chan

feel free to drop by either kent

alright were hearing questions about this, so i guess i didnt mention/make clear enuf in my other post.

yes our gang is still playing mta right now, we raid servers with wierd names (like php =p =) and etc. we are gonna keep raiding servs and yada yada until gtat comes out. but were not participating in any official events as theres no need. and were not impersonating others, were just going on pretending to be n00bs and killing everyone. quite fun :)

hope that makes it clear enuf.

p.s. thnx for the comments etc u guys. they are appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
yes our gang is still playing mta right now, we raid servers with wierd names (like php =p =) and etc. we are gonna keep raiding servs and yada yada until gtat comes out. but were not participating in any official events as theres no need. and were not impersonating others, were just going on pretending to be n00bs and killing everyone. quite fun :)

hope that makes it clear enuf.

i coulda sworn i already stated our clan is still gonna play mta until gtat comes out... maybe im wrong =p (as in play, but not the community)

that clear enuf? hope so =p