[DEV - REL] Usersystem [NOW: With Moderator panel! ]

Cannonball

0c7ed3b0.png

- Introduction

Welcome to my topic off 'Usersystem'

This resource is a remake off my previous resource, wich you can view here.

The only diffrence is, that I rewrote the whole system and made it more userfriendly.

- So what is it?

Its a complete usersystem wich you can use to add clan members, for RPG purposes or gang wars.

My outgoing base with this plugin is to make everything GUI based, not with outPutChatBox.

This system works with SQL, this means that you do not have to do anything complicated to install this plugin.

You just shove the folder in your resources folder, and /refresh and /start users

What the plugin does then is, create a DB file wich is named: users.db wich contains all the data.

( So no installing MySQL/PHPMyadmin is required, like my last resource. )

- What does this usersystem contain?

- Name tags (Example: [Admin] Cannonball: Hello! , and this could be any color you want )

- Ranks ( You can add yourself aswell, 4: Admin | 3: Moderator | 2: Member | 1: Registered )

- User panel, wich can:

• - Save user skin
    - Edit user skin
    - Change username ( If allowed, you can change in cfg.lua )

- PM panel, wich can:

• - View messages
    - Send messages
    - Delete messages

- Moderator panel, wich can:

• - Moderator panel, wich can:
    - Kick users
    - Freeze users
    - Mute users
    - Eject users
    - Spectate users
    - Bomb users
    - Zap users
    And many more.

This list is currently small, it will be containing the features that my previous plugin had.

- Note

Since my previous resource, I gained alot of expierence with coding resources. Sincerly my programming style has improved ALOT. The plugin im showing here is not programmed in a complex way, I tried to maintain a simple way. The result is that the code is a bit longer than it could be. My outcome is that, young scripters could see that making resources, CAN be easy, and CAN be fun to do so.

- Changelog

Please keep this part in a close view, I will post any updates here about the resource.

1.2.0 - Updates + Moderator panel

Once again contains bugfixes, and most important: a moderator panel! Also added /deluser command to delete users.

Download

1.1.0 - DEV 2 release

Contains bugfixes provided by users and myself, speed improvements and code cleaning

Download

1.0 - DEV release

Contains the first preview off the resource its capability's

Download

- Planned features

- Inventory

Be able to actually carry items around with you that you buy in the stores! You can drop items, so other players can pick it up. Or sell them in the store. You can even enable a mapeditor so users can buy items, and place them IN the map!

- Current severe bugs

- None

Edited by Guest

First release is here!

You will still have to keep in mind that this is a DEV build, and might not be stable yet. I hope you guys can provide me any errors that come along with it.

Download

Instalation instructions:

1. Extract the ZIP file

2. Move users folder to your resources folder, advised is to move it into [managers]

3. Edit cfg.lua in de cfg folder to your likes

4. /refresh, and /start users in console

5. Either Admins, or Console can add users for now. ( Deleting has not been done yet. )

6. Add user with an administrator account or by console with: /adduser NameUser RankNumber

Rank numbers:

4: Administrator

3: Moderator

2: Member

1: Registered

Usage:

Added members in your system can press F4 to open te userpanel.

Not all configuration options have been finalized, nor have the language files yet been done! My next release will be more configurable.

Thankyou sir Cannonball, tho i'm not going to use it. But I'll give it a shot.

Edit:

Bugs I have found:

- Double tapping F4 will bug the animation

- Cursor gets stuck sometimes when double tapping F4

- no guiSetInputEnabled when sending a PM

Thanks for your report, even though you arent using.

I nearly finished another new release wich contains alot of bug fixes and speed improvements aswell. Im not quite sure how to solve the animation bug, but its not that big off a deal because the window resets its position after 1.2 second when you close it.

for me not work :S i install it and put /adduser and not adding :S

PD:Sorry for me bad english

You have to add yourself trough console, or as a logged in administrator ingame.

Then you do this: /adduser pekio123 4

This will add you as an Admin is the usersystem.

Also make sure the resource is actually started.

I have just uploaded a newer version onto the community, it does not contain any new features but bugs are removed, speeds are improved and code is cleaned widely.

Download: https://community.multitheftauto.com/ind ... ls&id=6208

You do not have to delete your users.db file in this case, as there are no DB changes, you can just move your users.db out of your users resource, upload the newer resource and put the users.db back into the resource.

EDIT:

Just uploaded the 1.2.0 version with moderator panel included and /deluser command to delete users from your database.

Also you can change more var's in cfg/cfg.lua and the languages files, to change it to your own language.

You can once again re-use your users.db file, there are no changes made in database files.

Any bugs etc, please post them as I want to improve this system! :D

Also what I forgot to mention, add this resource to your Admin ACL because it needs restart resource rights:

You should add the button to the Moderator panel that set people on fire and played the music "Burn baby burn" to the guy on fire. I remember that, it was awesome.

It currently has the burn function to be honest, I dont know if you tried it yet?

I havent added the music though, I was not sure if that would be cool these day's..

Eitherhow I will still be working on inventory and administration panel first, I want to make the settings dynamic ( settings such as, Clan Tag, item's list that store's can sell etc. )

This will be alot of work, but i'll get there :3