NPC Spawn points would be more fun!!!

Guest compwiz

Hey im sorry for thae last explanation but if you havent ever 3d animated or level designed then i guess that it would be hard to explain npc spawning points but i will try. Ok when the people designed the game they set different spawn points for the cars and the main character right well they do the same for the npc or computer controlled players as well. They dont just decide to walk opn the side walk. They are spawned there kind like when you die and spawn in the hospital. The spawn point just tells the npc that he needs to start here and thn goes on with the animated part where they walk.

Ok since this topic was went WAY of topic ill lock it but ill try and give the original poster and answer i hope, from what i understand from your question, ill take it you mean to turn back npc's, i think the answer is both a yes and a no, yes since you could just code them back in (if you knew scm coding etcetc) and no since then the whole purpose of this mod woudnt be there, so having npc's online isnt possible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:arrow: Locked