game mode selection

Aba|)|)on

ive noticed that all the suggestions for extra game modes would all have to be pre-coded so why not make some sort of menu where can create the mingame u wanna play.

this mode should also be able to have several missions on the same server ( kinda like a server inside a server as in you can join different games and such). And each game is setup by one person who has complete control over the gamemode( like setting up the rules and kicking ppl from it)

this minigame creator should

-have the ability to place your own markers around the map(and give a selection of what happens at each marker ( i.e. is it a checkpoint for racing(have to touch it) or a marker for king of the hill( have to stay in it for 1 minute or longer)) there could be alot of other options just cant think of em right now

-be able to create teams (and choose if want freindly fire or not)

-have an option to choose wether or not the ppl playin your game should show up to everyone whos not playing it(the other ppl on the server).

-be able to do stuff with radar like choose who you want to show up

-create own spawn points for team games with maybe a selectable car close by

-choose what skins the players are gonna be, this would work alot better if you got to choose from all skins (i.e one team is cops skins ( swat and normal) and other is cubans or something)

-be able to make up a different weapons list

-maybe assign certain jobs that have to be filled (ie. driver, gunner)

i think this idea has alot of potential but seeing as its 4:00am where im am i cant be bothered thinkin of em all

another unrelated idea is a sort of taxi mission, like bind a button to make a 'taxi call" and a blip shows up on radar and someone has to aknowledge it by pressin some other button.The taxi also get paid however much in relation to distance, which is taken from the passengers cash of course). Also it would make the whole money idea alot more practicle by makein the ammunation work(be able to buy guns and armour)

Another (sort of related) really cool idea is make up a car showroom where you can buy different cars, once you have purchased your car, it becomes locked for everyone else except you(maybe add in a key weapon so when u die you drop ur keys so someone else gets the car) but the car is only locked if you shut the doors.