djtcoti

MTA - Cit server ??

8 posts in this topic

When i started this MTA thing, i started playing SAES:RPG.. But after a while i wanted to start playing CIT.But in login screen in cit i by accident loged in with the same data like in SAES.Now it doesnt want to dowload the CIT server and it doesnt do anything.Please HELP me.

Here is a picture of this:

http://shrani.si/f/s/3R/2b3owwzd/mta-sc ... 2622-5.png

did you try reconnecting?

the serverfiles not downloading should not be related to logging in with incorrect information though

Yeah i tried to do everything.i even reinstalled MTA and GTA san andreas and it still don't want to download it.

There is a bug (now fixed) with the login GUI where if you try and login twice in 5 seconds the GUI is disabled and remains disabled but that's fixed by a reconnect and doesn't seem relevant to your problem.

"Now it doesnt want to dowload the CIT server and it doesnt do anything."

You really need to explain that more if you expect anybody to help you.

When i first time connected on CIT, i accidently typed my SAES account name and password. It wasn't working. Then i tried to register and it started to doing this.Than i didn even get to the login screen. Please help me.

i am banned from the admin because i kill a player and i want to play again because all my friends come from me to play to the server and now i cant play! :( I promise i dont do it again and i dont kill this guy cause i want to i am lagging i shoot anywhere! :( plz unbann me!!!!!I want a reply as soon as u can!

For ban appeals, please visit the Cit forum

http://cit2.net/forum/

If you don't get unbanned, you might find a fun new server to play on on this website ;P

Edited by

How can i to speak to the admin?