I'm back with more lag issues

'parasight

Question

So you might remember my last topics a few months ago, where I complain about in-game lag (*not internet-lag)

Well, nothing has changed since then. I still lag on my high-end rig.. once again, my issue is:

Game is smooth, but every 2 or 3 seconds I experience a "freeze" (sort of lag) which is noticable and very annoying

I tried almost every method I know of, updating drivers, using game boosters, changing priority to high, fps increasers and all that stuff. nothing helps. I will still get those freezes no matter what I do.

My ingame settings are pretty much everything on MAX, simply because my computer can handle it. there is no difference in lag if I lower the FX quality or AA.

Resolution: 1920x1080x32

PC specs are : AMD Phenom II 955 as CPU, GTX560Ti as GPU. The game is installed on a seagate barracuda 7200RPM.

I've already prepared a MTADiag log: http://pastebin.com/s5Tka3Z4

Thanks and I hope we can find a solution.

Yes, I've noticed it happens when objects are loading. my draw distance is at 100%, and I have 1GB of VRAM.

Is that a problem?

Like I said the lags are not really noticeable, but if you look really close you'll notice them. can also tell i'm lagging because everytime that 'freeze' happens other cars are passing me on race mode.

reinstall os then update ur driver usinq easeware easy driver tools, i have the crack one if u want, let that thinq scan the best and latest driver for ur os , and cheak if u got nice coolinq system , then install all frameworks and insall latest dx redist , also perform a game benchmark, try crysis2 max edition u suposed to get 100 fraps if u think u got hiqh end pc . also cheack ur pc system clock settinqs just to make sure no divice overloadinq , make sure that ur download/install vc8,9,10 redist. dont instal a bunch of stupid software because sometimes they stay on a back ground even u close them, and make sure ur anti virus is game friendly otherwise it makes u laq wit some online games. such as crossfire,combat arms and mtasa ... I experience all that problem before. .. and what server u always join?

I can't catch these freezes on video. while rendering the video they disappear too...

Can you make somekind of addon to MTA client which will log how fluid my game is and will write down everytime it freezes.. you've done this the last time I asked and as far as I remember it helped.

Btw some server use a lot of usaqe and ram, example to much cars and to much skins Replce ment. also many peds and hiqh custom maps draw distance will cause laq. try to play on cit server no laqs, and try to go on ss freeroam server 500mb zombies many players = laqs, thats same on offline, too much modification will cause laq. If you got hiqh end pc are you sure you got hiqh end coolinq system?

Yes i'm sure my pc is high-end, I really don't get this. a few years back my Q9550 ran MTA like a champ, now i'm playing on a better PC and it's lagging. I don't know what the fuck is wrong. My pc runs games like BF3, Metro2033 (much more demanding games) without any problem. how come it only happens with MTA? :\

My HDD is defragmented atleast once a month, I've ran some tests to find out if I have bad sectors.. all of them passed.

I think Ive already mentioned that I tried to put MTA&GTA on my SSD, this didn't help. game was a lil bit smoother, but lags are still there.

I can confirm that issue on my GTX 580 and SSD, too. For me it actually rarely happens and just a reboot helps to get rid of that kind of lag. Even though the GPU load is lower than 10% some kind of stalls appear (FPS does not drop but game freezes for like 100ms). Currently I am unable to reproduce that so unfortuntately I can't provide a MTA Diag.

Lower your draw distance. I don't know the exact amount, but the issue is the high draw distance. I have had this same issue and the main dev we have, ccw, told me to do this as a fix myself. If you look straight down at the ground, you should see lots of flickering too, I think that's mainly in the air though.