Ren_712

• 2 months later...

halp-cat.jpeg

I need to test the readable depth buffer -so if you could:

1.Update your nightly MTA.

2.Download shader_water_refract_test2 from community:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=6054

...and check if it works or not?

3.What's in the chatbox ? Does it start properly ? If it says 'depth buffer not supported' or other stuff like that - turn off antialiasing. Did it work/did not work before ?

4.Then enter cj's house interior or some victim cloth store (with mirrors) and check if the screen image isn't buggy/flipped.

5.Post results in this thread.

How can I add enb palettes? Thanks.

Enb palettes are uncompressed bitmabs (.bmp). The shader panel supports ENB palettes -but you have to compress them to (.png). Open them in raster graphics editor (like gimp, photoshop etc.) and save as .png (try to maintain best quality as possible). You can then replace existing palettes with yours.

I need to test the readable depth buffer -so if you could:

1.Update your nightly MTA.

2.Download shader_water_refract_test2 from community:

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=6054

...and check if it works or not?

3.What's in the chatbox ? Does it start properly ? If it says 'depth buffer not supported' or other stuff like that - turn off antialiasing. Did it work/did not work before ?

4.Then enter cj's house interior or some victim cloth store (with mirrors) and check if the screen image isn't buggy/flipped.

5.Post results in this thread.

https://code.google.com/p/mtasa-blue/source/detail?r=5278

The mirror bug should be fixed by now. Please give some more feedback on this.

Recently I can not test that myself.

Enb palettes are uncompressed bitmabs (.bmp). The shader panel supports ENB palettes -but you have to compress them to (.png). Open them in raster graphics editor (like gimp, photoshop etc.) and save as .png (try to maintain best quality as possible). You can then replace existing palettes with yours.

So I can only replace, not add? Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

So I can only replace, not add? Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

You can add them as well.

You'll have to change settings.xml (max number of palettes), also add the file name to meta.xml.

in line 60 of c_shader_panel_gui.lua add a (whatever you want to call it) name to table GUISP.optionList[1].

put file in palettes directory (it should be palette(nr).png).

I just thought that 90% of the palettes I converted are useless, besides who needs 10 palettes ?

• 1 month later...

Hey Ren_712, awesome work. I really like your Sky Shader and the Car reflection /Watershader. I have installed your Shader_Panel resource, but i can not choose to enable the radial_blur and the detail shader, it is missing in the GUI. Is there a way to enable it?

€DIT::: I found the small line in your Readme, i downloaded the missing 2 options, now it works very well :)

Awesome work!

Mfg Einheit-101

Hey Ren_712, awesome work. I really like your Sky Shader and the Car reflection /Watershader. I have installed your Shader_Panel resource, but i can not choose to enable the radial_blur and the detail shader, it is missing in the GUI. Is there a way to enable it?

€DIT::: I found the small line in your Readme, i downloaded the missing 2 options, now it works very well :)

Awesome work!

Mfg Einheit-101

That's cool :)

It's also explained on the download page. (The readme is just a copy)

step 1. Download radial blur shader and detail shader resources from shader examples wiki page.

step 2. Put the zip files into your resource folder

step 3. start the detail and blur shader resources. Start the shader panel. (the order is not important)

step 4. Join your server.

Then you will see the options in the menu.

• 8 months later...

The Panel had problems with the ENBseries installed for my GTA. That was the cause for some not working shaders like palette an radial_Blur. I deleted the ENB and now it works well. (ENB effect was not enabled, just installed)

Soft particles are still not working, resource started but nothing happens. Me and my friends will try with latest 1.3.5 soon.