Whats everyone want for Christmas? (or Receiving)

_LBtrw_

lol

More memory RAM for my computer... thats all wanted this year lol... (SERIOUSLY!)

I don't bother buying many games cause you can just um... "get" them. But, I do buy games I really like (especially for the multiplayer since some games multiplayer modes don't work when they are "ill" gotten).

one thing about kfg, hes never serious :) lighten up man. all i want for christmas is a bunch more kfgs! it would be hilarious to have a ton of kfgs running around eh?... well at least i think so... u agree dont u :)

2 KungFuGrip

What a f uck do you mean, stupid?! :snipersmile:

You are using a fun topic to ping the mta team about ver. 3. Yes i was joking but in every joke there is a kernel of truth. You might want to grow some patience and a sense of humor. It's a fuck ing game.

he means the guy in the picture i guess...

the guy in the picture was clapping (btw he is lamar from "revenge of the nerds") That was a pun Clamidia = the clap. Yes it was a joke but my point is fj had just posted something similar in another thread.

one thing about kfg, hes never serious lighten up man. all i want for christmas is a bunch more kfgs! it would be hilarious to have a ton of kfgs running around eh?... well at least i think so... u agree dont u

Working on those other kfg's now.....ah..........finished. wait 9 months. I am serious sometimes the trick is figuring out when.

The forum is better with you in it.

btw,

Very funny that fj addressed you as VCP!!!

You need to fix that. :lol: