?'s about moomapper and making maps

Chewd

I was just wondering if it is possible to make an entirely original map using moomapper or any other map program (if there are any) and how much of a pain it would be. I haven't messed with moomapper much so not sure what its' limitations are.

Well yes and no, I think. You could take off the properties of all the places and they would just be nothing... then you could put your own stuff in maybe?

That would be really hard and probably impossible though. You could however build an island (which is a task in itself).

I was just wondering if it is possible to make an entirely original map using moomapper or any other map program (if there are any) and how much of a pain it would be. I haven't messed with moomapper much so not sure what its' limitations are.

Yes you could, the real hard work is modelling all your new buildings/objects. Don't underestimate the amount of work needed to make an entirely new map of any appreciable size.

Check out the GTA3 & Vice City modding section at GTAForums for a lot more info.