ADMIN SERVER HELP PLZ!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Guest {400ex}Honda

Emm i need some help in finding what ip adress to put and what port to put too and what to set up in the mtaconfig file the reste i know how to put a server up and shit but i can bann or kick the one that call me a cheatter or cheat or kill others

Ahhhh. I remember the good old days when people read instructions and readme files. :cry:

The config files are remarked, explaining every line in the cfg file bit by bit. as for the admin tools last I looked every button had text next to them.

:idea:READ THE README FILES AND CFG FILES FOR ALL THE INFO YOU NEED... (don't be lazy :wink: )

Ahhhh. I remember the good old days when people read instructions and readme files. :cry:

The config files are remarked, explaining every line in the cfg file bit by bit. as for the admin tools last I looked every button had text next to them.

:idea:READ THE README FILES AND CFG FILES FOR ALL THE INFO YOU NEED... (don't be lazy :wink: )

I remember the good old days where people spoke coherently and in full sentences. Unlike this....

Emm i need some help in finding what ip adress to put and what port to put too and what to set up in the mtaconfig file the reste i know how to put a server up and shit but i can bann or kick the one that call me a cheatter or cheat or kill others