Video 2: Bond, James Bond

I can't make them any smaller (im still tring to figure out how) and if you can read it says "Video 2", my second video, technicaly the first stunt video. Was your first stunt video any good? Would you say it was "medicore" or do you mean "mediocre"?

Also, not many people make video's without modes or cheats. I'm sure it would have been much better if I had faster cars and motorbikes

Also, not many people make video's without modes or cheats. I'm sure it would have been much better if I had faster cars and motorbikes

Uh just for your info... If you make a vid with any mods that help stunting, for me its a 0/10. Any good video does not have them. Most stunt vids are WITHOUT mods.

if you can read it says "Video 2", my second video, technicaly the first stunt video. Was your first stunt video any good? Would you say it was "medicore" or do you mean "mediocre"?

Dude lemee ask you... why did you post this? So everyone would say "OMG THIS IS THE BEST EVER." If this is your first vid you should be prepared for criticism. It was purly contructive and if you cannot take that plz do not post.

After saying all that, i agree with grim. Filesize too big, mediocre. There wasnt much originality and unless you make it smaller its not worth the d/l.

I can't make them any smaller (im still tring to figure out how) and if you can read it says "Video 2", my second video, technicaly the first stunt video. Was your first stunt video any good? Would you say it was "medicore" or do you mean "mediocre"?

I'm not trying to be offensive dude, my first video was probably worse then yours, the point is that you have to realise that people only want the best:roll:.

I haven't ever modded or edited my vice city ever, I only use Lithgoes ultimate trainer to make things more easier.

I liked the editing (WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER???) but the stunts wernt that good , all the stunt movies I made where made WITHOUT any trainer / mod exept for MTA :D , and im proud of it , BTW. 99% of all stunt movies use no mods! Some stunts where cool , but the ending was crap (sorry) , but you interupted the middle of the stunt!

Xanni

Thanks for the suggestions and comments. I'm redoing the stunts and ill try to get some of James Bond vehicles. I am open to suggestions. Anyone know a web site with his vehicles?

Thanks

Also, I hated the ending and most stunts. I would like to end it with somthing from one of James Bond Movies. Doesn't he have a BMW?