reservoir dogs clan recruiting

mr. blonde

Hey guys im just posting this up from requests on mta for a recruting thread. This is for my my new growing clan, the Reservoir Dogs. my names Mr. Blonde (in mta i mean lol) and reply here i u wanna join, and ill find u/youll find me. you can also join by going to gangsofgta.com and reply to my advert there. thx. :twisted:

Edited by Guest

I will join your gang but I want MR. Blonde. Otherwise I can't guarantee your safety on any of the servers. Perhaps you can be Mr. Pink.

Signed the newest and Deadliest member of KFC

sry kfc, im the gang starter, i make the rulez. whats wrong with being mr. white or sumthin, he was cool. :?:

If I have to ask again, your name will be Mr. Red. As in Blood red.

first off, can u plz take off that avatar, that was a gift from kunfogrip to me. second, there was no mr. red in rd. and THIRDLY, it is my gang, sry but you cant be blonde!!!! :twisted:

First off, is it that hard to spell please? Second off, It is my Avatar and I will use it as I see fit. Third off I know there was not a Mr. Red in Reservoir Dogs. I was saying, that I was going to make you RED :oops: when I saw you in the game. Fourth off, I AM THE REAL MR. BLONDE. IN THE END THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!! Oh sorry wrong movie… BUT YOU GET THE POINT!!!

P.S. Bigger does not mean better. I mean honestly, Could you find a bigger avatar?

Disclaimer:

The posts and opinions of [KFC]Strips do not represent the views of KungFuGrip or the KFC.

We at ftr_kfc.gif harbor no ill will to the rdogs gang, on the contrary we like thier fairplay and non-cheating ways and ftr_kfc.gif wishes them continued sucess.

you can go to gangsofgta to sign up, I think they organize there.

[KFC]Strips is fiercely loyal and he has a real mean streak. I would ask him to leave you alone but it would make things worse. Please ignore his unprovoked flaming.