The Best Host I've Ever Had!! [VortexServers.com]

AJXB

Yes i see the method of payment, but it does not work .

I said it should be ready tomorrow :P

Umm.. I'm sorry but i still can't see the 'cashu' payment method, also can you make the 'SANTA' Code more longer tell you add cashu or mobile payment? Please.

CashU is on there now and we have went ahead and created a new promotional code "MTASANTA" which is good for 45% off your order with us. This promotional code will expire on 12/31/2012 so you have 5 days to use it.

Enjoy!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good ^^

i bought a Server, but Why you don't Have " Auto restart " option ?

What auto restart option are you referring to? We have 2 different ones, one that auto restarts your server if crashed (our panel queries your server on an interval and if it doesn't respond after 3 tries it is restarted automatically) and we have the scheduled tasks area where you can setup scheduled restarts on your server to happen daily at a certain time or every few hours or something like that.

Hey I've just bought a server yesterday, and added some stuff to my server, but then some thing wiered happens suddenly after adding my stuff to the server, I tried to launch them using your web console first it asked me for Rcon password and I don't think they have asked me for a Rcon password to use when I was buying the server. Anyways I tried to type my account pass and worked (actually works with any pass, anything you type i mean) then showed me "Command: " I decided to start one of my resources I put it in the server (Using the file manager) and when I typed in the command. No thing happens. And the command doesn't get removed from the editbox (actually the same with all commands. Also one more question how can i create a FTP Account so i can add files to the server using that FTP File manager progams (like Filezilla). So how can you help me with that? :)