• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Vortex Servers.

Fast

User Friendly

Cheap

and the best thing I love is the multiple locations and my ping

My ping on most servers is around 300

But when I host my developing server, I get a ping around 200 because I have it hosted in LA

I am from Australia so it is hard to find a good server with a good ping.

Thanks Vortex Servers.

Are there any plans on getting some server locations in Europe? Since that is where most MTA players are located. France or Germany would be ideal. If so please let me know, you may have yourself another customer ;)

We have plans on adding a few new locations over the next few months so stay tuned for that.

I love Vortex Servers.

Fast

User Friendly

Cheap

and the best thing I love is the multiple locations and my ping

My ping on most servers is around 300

But when I host my developing server, I get a ping around 200 because I have it hosted in LA

I am from Australia so it is hard to find a good server with a good ping.

Thanks Vortex Servers.

You are quite welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to say these guys were awesome, but.

After I spoke to a sales rep regarding what OS they're running on the operator was quick to assume I was some sort of "script kidde haxxor" as I wanted to penetrate linux with all of its vulnerabilities.

Which wasn't the case, I just prefer linux to windows OS but still, awful customer service provided.

After I spoke to a sales rep regarding what OS they're running on the operator was quick to assume I was some sort of "script kidde haxxor" as I wanted to penetrate linux with all of its vulnerabilities.

Which wasn't the case, I just prefer linux to windows OS but still, awful customer service provided.

Quite humorous but okay.

Anyhow, we have a deal going on right now for our MTA packages, 75% off the first month with coupon code "MTA4LIFE". There are only 5 uses on it so better act fast!

Quite humorous but okay.

Anyhow, we have a deal going on right now for our MTA packages, 75% off the first month with coupon code "MTA4LIFE". There are only 5 uses on it so better act fast!

Used. Thanks. I will give my word after setting up my server and such. Y'all seem fairly professional and I have had an easy experience on the website.

Yes it does they have their own custom C panel with file manager which includes an online editor for scripting. but its just more effective with using ftp (filezilla) and you can set up as many sub-accounts for your staff and you can select what permissions really this server host is fantastic

Who is ready for another huge promotion from Vortex? For this weekend only we are offering 50% off on all new orders and this is available on monthly/quarterly payment terms. Simply use the coupon code "EASTER" when checking out to take advantage of this limited time offer!

We also are giving away $30 in Vortex Account Credit on our public chat on Sunday @ 8PM GMT -5, so don't forget to drop by and be present to enter to win our Easter day giveaway.

• 1 month later...

Just had my first server at VortexServers, to be honest I'm not satisfied. About 5% of the time, I'm noticing big lag spikes.

I had a 10-slot-mapping server with only me playing in it. The server was located at United Kingdom.

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied ZenoS!

As posted on the social network pages and via email to our MTA:SA clients, 1.3.2 has been added to the Updates area in the game control panel and can be installed by just the click of a button!

We are also running a very nice discount right now on the first 5 people to use "VORTEXMTA" will get HALF OFF their order with us! Better react quick before they are all used up!

I've heard that this host provider is good, and I saw the prices and I am planning to try the host out, but when can you add the SMS or mobile pay method (need it to work in UK), and, is there any method of contacting the host provider? On, like Skype maybe...

Oh my god.

Did anyone said "The Best Host I've Ever Had!!"?

The topic name must be "The Worst Host I've Ever Had!!"

I've received this email in 6/4/2013 and 17/4/2013 and 19/4/2013 and two times in 27/4/2013 and one time in 4/5/2013. And each time i receive it my server down and i have to start it again.

Hello **** *****,

The slots for server 78.157.200.213:22010 has been increased to 15. The maximum allowed slots is 14. Please refrain from doing this or your server will be automatically disabled.

Best regards,

-----

Vortex Servers

http://www.VortexServers.com

Follow us on Twitter @VortexServers

So you telling me that i increased the slots to 15 and the maximum allowed slots is 14?

Hey dude this is impossible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last modified date for the file "mtaserver.conf" is 5/4/2013, so how the hell the slot become 15 without any change in "mtaserver.conf"?

Really really really really nice joke i haven't ever seen any host doing jokes to their customers like this.

Sorry that you do not like the security system on our network to prevent people from binding to different IP/Ports and altering your slots. You should comb through who has access to your account and any sub accounts you have created :) Sorry not going to go back and forth with you on here, that is what our ticket system is for. Here are the emails sent to you regarding this matter:

URL for smaller resolutions: http://i.imgur.com/SZDCcnr.png

SZDCcnr.png

Edited by Guest

@ ||~ToffBrown~||

How have your servers been? I have seen some decent activity. And who ever TAPL is he must have some weird issues with his configuration, half his tickets are not even in clear English he is welcome to switch providers if not satisfied there are no binding contracts, we have many satisfied customers. All he does on these forums is goes around slandering hosting companies, not sure how he is a moderator with his lack of respect and immaturity.

@ ||~ToffBrown~||

How have your servers been? I have seen some decent activity. And who ever TAPL is he must have some weird issues with his configuration, half his tickets are not even in clear English he is welcome to switch providers if not satisfied there are no binding contracts, we have many satisfied customers. All he does on these forums is goes around slandering hosting companies, not sure how he is a moderator with his lack of respect and immaturity.

No way, your system must have something wrong.

Let me guess about how your system work:

Your system is checks the number of connects with the server for a certain port, and comparing it to the paid slots.

Well, my server has 14 slots paid, it's seems like when the server has 14/14 players and the 15th player trying to join or joined somehow, your system will think the slot changed from 14 to 15 and shut down the server. simple isn't it?