Small-scale cheap hosting

Callum

I need to make some money for certain things, and there doesn't appear to be much business for scripting, so I've decided to put my dedi to use. If anybody is looking for cheap hosting, then check out the prices below and send me a PM if you're interested. Remember, I'm a person, not a business; any prices can be negotiated.

All "customers" will be provided with an account for a helpdesk, which allows them to report any issues with the services. All issues will be aknowledged within 24 hours and will be resolved as soon as possible.

Multi Theft Auto

£0.25 per slot, with a minimum price of £1.

+ Scripting support

+ Maximum of 25 GB of storage.

Web Hosting

£5 per month

+ Includes PHP and MySQL

+ Includes web management similar to cPanel.

+ Maximum of 50 GB of storage.

Email Hosting

£5 per month

+ Unlimited email addresses.

+ Maximum of 50 GB of storage.

FTP / SVN

£1.50 initial setup cost.

Any other services, such as TeamSpeak or other game servers, can be negotiated.

EDIT: Services have migrated to professional dedicated servers located in Europe, with a full 100 Mbps connection. Also added reasonable restrictions and prices to services.

Edited by Guest

I am literally offended by how low these prices are

So you'd be good if I'd pay you 2 pounds for the first month and then 1 pound recurring and I would get FTP access, unlimited server storage space, unlimited bandwidth AND a 16 player server? This is worth thousands of moneys

What's the uplink? What's the prospects on continuity; Will this be around in 5 years?

I am literally offended by how low these prices are

So you'd be good if I'd pay you 2 pounds for the first month and then 1 pound recurring and I would get FTP access, unlimited server storage space, unlimited bandwidth AND a 16 player server? This is worth thousands of moneys

What's the uplink? What's the prospects on continuity; Will this be around in 5 years?

You may not be any more. I've revised the prices, as the former prices would have made such little profit it wouldn't be worth running the service. The uplink is 100mbps, and I plan on running this service for as long as it is profitable. Damn, I sound like a money-corrupt businessman. I'm not actually a money-oriented person, but I need to pay for upcoming exams over the next two years, allowing me to study overseas.

25 pence per slot? That's anything but cheap.

25 pence is rougly 30,7 euro cents (I'm ignoring the fact that the customer would most likely also have to pay for currency conversion)

OG servers for example is 0,12 euro cents per slot.

That would mean you are nearly 3 times more expensive as them. And they are a professional hosting company.

Heck, if you would count in the currency conversion costs it would mostly likely make it more than triple the price.