Sea-Net is HERE!!

AJXB

Ye i dont have FTP, Im working on it, And for the trust thing, You're free to trust who ever you want, we're offering our free services, im not gaining anything, as much i wanted a free host for my server before, i've decided to create my own hosting company for the guyz like me.

-.- There is 12 Members in Sea-Net MTA hosting team, All ready to keep theire Pcs online 24/7, They all like me, They all Part of my family, They all Part of this community
"i have a pc" - so, this "hosting" is also home-based? :~.

I knew no one would waste their money to give something for free.

I will be ur beta tester. lets talk in team viewer. and let me see if ur tellinq the truth, i post here the result after 14 days, so you will qain a tons of request if i tell them, that this offer is legit.

So contact me on skype: Aboud.rockk

And for the guy who saying i send viruses, there is something called, AntiVirus, thats a kind of a program that you keep it on when u dont trust some's file. :) learn some computer.

gimme life time beta test. vps. 1.0gherts-5hdd space, and 25 mbps net. 212 Mb ram. I will make ad vertise thaha

I will be ur beta tester. lets talk in team viewer. and let me see if ur tellinq the truth, i post here the result after 14 days, so you will qain a tons of request if i tell them, that this offer is legit.

And for the guy who saying i send viruses, there is something called, AntiVirus, thats a kind of a program that you keep it on when u dont trust some's file. :) learn some computer.

so its for me?

tadaah , i recomend u to use open game panel,

And for the guy who saying i send viruses, there is something called, AntiVirus, thats a kind of a program that you keep it on when u dont trust some's file. :)learn some computer.

WTH is "learn some computer"?