3 suggestions for now

Splooge

Im sorry if these have been mentioned before and if you think Im just "flooding" your forum but Its 4am and I need some sleep so I cant search your forum and I may forget what I wanted to say so I want to say it now before that happens.

1: I think you should add some logs. Like a chat log, server statistics log, client statistics log, gameplay log, ect.. I like to keep track of everything I do so for me and others like me I think these would come in handy.

2: I read somewhere about "chat bubbles". I just wanted to say I think that would be a great idea.

3: If it is possible I see alot of people joining together too play games like cops and robbers. Mabey you could make it so that you cant kill teammates.

I know Ill think of more things and I hope you all keep up the great work. MTA has made me play VC again. Unfortunatly nobody is ever on gta3 servers.

Im sorry if these have been mentioned before and if you think Im just "flooding" your forum but Its 4am and I need some sleep so I cant search your forum and I may forget what I wanted to say so I want to say it now before that happens.

1: I think you should add some logs. Like a chat log, server statistics log, client statistics log, gameplay log, ect.. I like to keep track of everything I do so for me and others like me I think these would come in handy.

2: I read somewhere about "chat bubbles". I just wanted to say I think that would be a great idea.

3: If it is possible I see alot of people joining together too play games like cops and robbers. Mabey you could make it so that you cant kill teammates.

I know Ill think of more things and I hope you all keep up the great work. MTA has made me play VC again. Unfortunatly nobody is ever on gta3 servers.

Wait until my connection comes out. Then it's possible to script everyting you want.

It should also have a directory selection incase people have more then one install of vc. I have 2 installs. 1 unedited for normal game and deathmatch and another one for stunt. I have trouble getting it to run the dm servers because it always uses the stunt install so it puts in edited cars and ramps from mods into the dm servers so i cant play.