1200 degrees of turning stunt and landing it

how nice that spin?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. how nice that spin?

• nice
    • very nice
    • sucked

Yeah (cheating in SP of course). if you dont show a video no one can see if it is true .

Heck . If i wanted just to post the picture of my "cheating" record here , you guys would belive it :?

damn man!

9500, I've never tried this "cheating" you speak of, all I've got is Lithjoe's trainer, did you edit the handling.

I'll release my stunt movie this week hopefully :D

No it is just a simple thing of using the teleporter . USE Teleporter in VC : Single player Only ! ...

All you have to do is .Start VC use the trainer IN SP ONLY ! to fly way way up high in the city . Make sure your safe to land in the ground . Then go the the teleporter and save that location . Next get back in the ground and Go and stop somerwere , were your bike is with the front wheel higher than the back wheel . (i like to use that building were the "candy sux" light is . So after you stop with the front wheel higher than the back wheel . Go to the teleporter and enter that location that you saved . >Go back in game and your bike will appear way up in the sky and it will be spinning VERY fast ... (Hope fully you will land on your wheels, just make sure the forunt wheel touches the ground first)

I will do a video to demostrade later on...