HIGH PINGS

subdcon

it seems to me that there are to many users with HIGH PINGS on servers which are not even in there country , these type of players spoil the game for everyone else as they are virtually impossible to kill and have an unfair advantage...

i feel that there should be some kind of system that stops users connecting to a server which has a ping out of a certain range ....

im sick of these 56k dial up account users from the jungle in africa.

this would stop alot of people SHOUTING CHEAT!!!!!

WHY YOU LITTLE,lol,i really doubt this will be done since there are still alot of people on dialup, NOT because they dont want cable but most dont have it in their area so they cant get a better connection, and mta has always been 56 k friendly with this i mean it was always remembered th ones that play on 56k and i dont think they will start stoping them from also enjoying this great game and its not tru that you cant kill them , i have a couple of friends that play with 56 k and I DO kill them a bunch of times, and you talk about players not playing in server in their country so because you dont like it i shoudnt play in us server to make it better for my friends?( Im one in euro they are a bunch in the states)I mean common i know high pingers are a pain sometimes, but to take away their chance to play?That 's going a bit too much.

it seems to me that there are to many users with HIGH PINGS on servers which are not even in there country , these type of players spoil the game for everyone else as they are virtually impossible to kill and have an unfair advantage...

i feel that there should be some kind of system that stops users connecting to a server which has a ping out of a certain range ....

im sick of these 56k dial up account users from the jungle in africa.

this would stop alot of people SHOUTING CHEAT!!!!!

All possible with my connection soon.. where you can script evreything to make the server better...