Banned from official server wrongfully?

Guest manufan

Hello everyone! As everyone here, I love mta and I always visit a certain server. It's the official server from Wojjie networks and in my opinion is the best as it only allows 12 players max. This allows for lots of people and lots of action without the lag. THe thing is, they implemented this auto kick system and it works reasonably well until now.

I was in a mini gang and I told one of the members in the game to hold on because I was being helped with map modding on msn. I wasn't refering to mapping the game, as I have seperate installs of vice. One for modding and the other for MTA. Unfortunately the server system thought this was cheating so it kicked me. When I rejoined the server, I asked them why I was banned, and I got a blunt reply: "map mods=cheating=ban" then I was banned before I can even explain fully. Is there anyway I can be un-banned? Because there's no way in hell I'll ever cheat on an mta game. I never have. :(:cry:

All you have to do is simple. Just disconnect if you have dial up.

If you have DSL or cable, just disconnect it from your modem and reconnect the DSL / cable to your modem. Your IP should be changed.

This does not work on mine modem :? ....

But to solve the problem , Try to e-mail one of the team members and tell them what happened in details just like you did here . Then hopefully they will understand and un-ban you .(dont forget to give them the server ip adress)

yes... same thing happened to me at the official server that allows only 12 people, around yesterday at 5:30 PST, I was going to leave for the gym while I was pissed off because my cousin used cheats and banned got me banned the official server that allows 24 people. SO since I was leaving the admin kicked out dcd for map mods or whatever ( I dont know because my mom was yelling like hell and turned off the computer without letting me save the logging of the server to send to the admin ) so I decided to keep MTA on but hide in top of the construction building so I wont die. but then it said so it banned me an dI was pissed so I was gonna leave the computer on but my mom turned it off... now Im gonna get real bored on the other 24 people servers where everyone is speaking sweedish and always closes every hour...

yes... same thing happened to me at the official server that allows only 12 people, around yesterday at 5:30 PST, I was going to leave for the gym while I was pissed off because my cousin used cheats and banned got me banned the official server that allows 24 people. SO since I was leaving the admin kicked out dcd for map mods or whatever ( I dont know because my mom was yelling like hell and turned off the computer without letting me save the logging of the server to send to the admin ) so I decided to keep MTA on but hide in top of the construction building so I wont die. but then it said so it banned me an dI was pissed so I was gonna leave the computer on but my mom turned it off... now Im gonna get real bored on the other 24 people servers where everyone is speaking sweedish and always closes every hour...

Yes, I AM dcd. And admin can I send you my ip so you can unban me too? :(

Yes, I AM dcd. And admin can I send you my ip so you can unban me too? :(

so YOU are the person that got me banned because of your map mods... I hate you since Im not unbanned yet...

Bah! How was I to know that I would be flogged with the banning stick just for mentioning the words map modding? :roll: And NO I HAVE NO MAP MODS INSTALLED IN MY MTA. AS I SAID BEFORE I HAVE 2 INSTALLS. Jeez...