Lack of service

rofl! this is too good, i love when the community gangs up on someone and hes stupid enuf to actually go BACK to the forum, good stuff

and yet he tells US to grow up, when he's too irresponsable to take the consiquences (bad typing, bah!) for his actions, and trys to blame others for his little problem by saying things like "oh everyone else is doing it and so have you so stfu ill do what I want" when people start saying that, you get countrys like the U.s. going ot war with iraq "what? everyones bombing everyone else over there ANYWAY what little difference does US bombing everyeone make?"

:-D no offence to americans, just to bush :)

and goclike, I may not play the servers, hell i may not even play mta all that much but seeing peole liek you post theses stupid comments saying "I was just testing you cant blame me!" well, it gives me the right to call you an idiot and all the immature names and words in the dictionnary 9oyu big POOPY FACE! yeah I went there)

so you know, its highly suggested that you either shut up and stop defending yourself before you get banned from the everything.

Argh, again.. too much swearing.

I have to two things to say:

- If you're using a trainer yourself, don't complain cause you're actually doing to same as others. Others could have 'accidentally' pressed a button to enable the teleport, just like you say..

- Remember we're trying to find the best possible ways (and add those of course) to stop the trainers from being used and to reduce the amount of cheating people this way.. we all know it's really annoying, but be patient, cause in the next releases we'll try to improve the trainer detection and such of course :)

Thread closed, period.