Lack of service

Rather than moaning how about taking a little action yourself? Despite rumours our server admins do have lives and are unable to monitor every server every second of the day, all you need to do is go to irc.multitheftauto.com and ask for an official server admin and every accused cheat will be looked into and dealt with accordingly, as many are EVERY DAY.

GoDLiKE...What a dumbass... Be a bit smarter next time. BTW EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU CHEAT NOW!!!

Also type some text with your picture. I know a picture speaks a thousand words but yours just says you cheat... Why would you post that?

and hey, are you on the spawn roof or is it just me? That's cheating too!!!

Edited by Guest

He had 3 other pictures and some text with it , but i accedently deleted them , i was trying to say why does the picture that is left say :Infinte health disabled, so thats why thats the only picture left,i pm'd him to add them back, but he has not done it,maybe he has not coem onine yet.

oh and yes.. i was using a trainer, ONLY FOR TESTING PURPOSES.. i never killed anyone... and btw its not very hard for people to cheat... so please stfu about how i use trainers and stop acting like im the only one that uses trainers.. so plz stfu about it because you've prolly used a trainer yourself

Rather than moaning how about taking a little action yourself? Despite rumours our server admins do have lives and are unable to monitor every server every second of the day, all you need to do is go to irc.multitheftauto.com and ask for an official server admin and every accused cheat will be looked into and dealt with accordingly, as many are EVERY DAY.

ah mrbump this is quite funny, i reported over 10 cheaters this week and not one of them are banned.. obvious people too, a flying bus traveling over the water is not obvious enough for you? or a patriot doing 900 MPH and flying off the radar within seconds?? give me a break, the same cheaters are in the server RIGHT NOW as i type this message

oh and yes.. i was using a trainer, ONLY FOR TESTING PURPOSES.. i never killed anyone... and btw its not very hard for people to cheat... so please stfu about how i use trainers and stop acting like im the only one that uses trainers.. so plz stfu about it because you've prolly used a trainer yourself

Testing or not testing who gives a fook, cheating is cheating, so just call it what u want,

but from where i stand u sure look like just another dumbass cheater.

Ok so it the deleting WAS an accident! LOL :lol:

ONLY FOR TESTING PURPOSES

Sure thing buddy what ever you say. Just like Micheal Jackson never had plastic surgery or sex with boys. Sure...

deathm.jpg

so please stfu about how i use trainers and stop acting like im the only one that uses trainers..

That's called admitting the fact you cheat...

cheater_slicks.jpeg

and btw its not very hard for people to cheat...

It shouldn't matter if it's hard to cheat or not. Make the game fair don't cheat at all. It's not a battle of the EVIL cheats against the GOOD non-cheaters... It's a FFA!!!

Cover2.jpeg

you've prolly used a trainer yourself

No.

c.ICS.trainer.JPG

And I'm sure heaps of others haven't...

ah mrbump this is quite funny, i reported over 10 cheaters this week and not one of them are banned.. obvious people too, a flying bus traveling over the water is not obvious enough for you? or a patriot doing 900 MPH and flying off the radar within seconds?? give me a break, the same cheaters are in the server RIGHT NOW as i type this message

Like anyone actually cares... Admins don't spend every waking minute checking the servers for cheats. IT'S A F*UCKING GAME NOT REAL LIFE! They are NOT cops...

I suggest you turn your computer off. Go outside and let your skin touch the sun. It's good for you... Maybe you'll remember there IS a world out there.

Remember nobody cares if you dobbed in 10 cheaters this week.

administrator.jpg

The admins have LIVES unlike you my friend.

Let MrBump do what he does and don't bug him (or any other admin) about every little cheater out there.

He should be banning you because you turned a trainer on in the first place! :evil:

As I see it, here are your options...

1. Change server if there are to many cheats to your preference...

2. Play single player VC instead of multiplayer (with your trainer)...

or... last but not least!

3. Turn off your computer and go outside...

I hope these suggestions help you in making the right choice... :wink:

Kiss ya mum cos she still loves you! :cry:

Cheating ruins the point of the game, thats why all the games out this year have really weak cheats or no cheats at all. GTA: VC has cheats, putting them in lowers your criminal rating and you can't reach the 100% mark to complete the whole game. Cheats are a weak way to play a game, the best cheating goes on in INI MODS, at least you can customise the game to your specs without too much cheating. (True, some INI files leave you with barmy results but hey, its fun if you know what your doin') :)

I cannot really add to my distinguished posters above (you not included) so I will make this brief by quoting the words of someone who would have never cheated in MTA if he had the chance.

Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.- John Wayne

gammel.gif

btw, I have never used a trainer or even alt+tabbed. It's not hard to cheat I guess but If your a cheater it's might be even harder not to cheat.

emm... that makes sense

Is this an argument? Whens the fight gonna start :)

Right now

Ok here we go.

I give you pearls of wisdom and you follow with "emm" How Fn stfu dare your mother fuck er son of a motherless goat.

Here is a quote just for the donkey.

poster8.gif

You stupid fucking cunt. You,

..I'm talking to you,

shithead... That's right. What are

you going to do about it? What are

you goin to do about it, asshole.

You fucking shit. Where did you

learn your trade. You stupid

fucking cunt. You idiot. Whoever

told you you could work with men?

I don't care whose nephew

you are, who you know, whose dick

you're sucking on. You're going

out, I swear to you, you're going...

Anyone in here lives on

their wits...

You fairy. You want to learn the first rule

you'd know if you ever spent a day

in your life...you never open your

mouth till you know what the shot

is.

why dont all of you little kids grow up.. im sure you wouldn't say none of this shit to me in reality so its all good...

get a life losers... i dont see any of you playing on the offical servers so why the fuck do u reply back when it isn't even your problem? dip shit