Stunt Mania v4: By LBtrw *Updated*

Information: (Nov. 26, 2003)

----------------------------------------

Stunt Mania v4

(My Last Stunt Video)

Download: :arrow:Mirror #1 (Right Click > Save As...)

Hosted By: BloodyMess13

-

Download: :arrow:Mirror #2 (Right Click > Save As...)

Hosted By: Andyroososoft

:arrow: Here Are Some ScreenShots:

271103-SM1.gif271103-SM2.gif

271103-SM3.gif271103-SM4.gif

----------------------------------------

:arrow: You can download the other Stunt Mania videos from this link:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=5247

Edited by Guest

Fuck, you have pushed originality to the limits. I loved every stunt in that video. One stunt after another I was shocked at hoe great the stunts were. Before you think I'm kissin' your ass, I honestly don't know if I liked it better than v3. I think v3 still might be at the top in my all time best stunt videos list. But don't get me wrong; the shit in v4 is all original; the editing and synching is unelieveable; the stunts and grinds are brilliant, and the quality is great as usual. It was nice while it lasted, eh. :D Hope to see you come out of retirement some day. 8)

Thank you, its real nice to hear that from people. Anyways, I knew it was gonna be a tuff to beat v3. I had to do something different for v4 and well, hopefully u all see what that was. I bet half of you who even looked into this topic didn't watch my video because its not on tga yet? Well I have andyroososoft hosting it right now till' I contact BloodyMess13... Till' then just give the server a chance. :wink:

(maybe some-day I will come back with another vid?)

but, I can guarantee that it will be awhile. :shock:

*You might find me in some other peoples vids though.

(so find Waldo! // eehh.. I mean me.)

I really appreciated the post Camonte. 8)

Hm.. yes.. I am aware of that. All I can really do/say right now is sorry..

Here I will blame this on bloddy :lol: !

lol.. j/k I am still waiting for him to get on MSN. Been waiting for at least 8 hours total. He wasn't on last night. (probably gettin drunk) :D .

Just a little more time for you all and it will be fast speed download again. 8)

Here I will blame this on bloddy :lol: !

lol.. j/k I am still waiting for him to get on MSN. Been waiting for at least 8 hours total. He wasn't on last night. (probably gettin drunk) :D .

Sorry about you all having to wait. BloodyMess had to go away for a bit for some turkey eating but he'll have that speedy download for yall ready tomorrow night. He probably was getting drunk lol

Here I will blame this on bloody :lol: !

Sorry about you all having to wait. BloodyMess had to go away for a bit for some turkey eating but he'll have that speedy download for yall ready tomorrow night. He probably was getting drunk lol

lol well put. Anyways I think we can all wait another night for a nice speed. 8) Hmm.. I wonder why you just don't do it urself Samurai_Ohk

? oh well. :P:wink: -thanx for hostin anyways 8)

_LBtrw_

You have to realize that Bloody's computer is his baby. Samurai_Ohk isn't big on server-type stuff, and even I don't have access to the ftp right now, and I live with him as well. The wait will be worth it. TGA will have your downloads nice and hot asap!

Here it is in a nutshell..... :eeeeek::shocked!::eeeeek:

Great stunts man. Its to bad you say you'll never do another vid. If you ever get the ich to release some more of your stunts let me know. With your stunts, a couple of my height jumps and my editing/sync'n skillz I think we can make the MOTHER OF ALL STUNT VIDS.

p.s. Good choice on the music, too :D

Oh and did I mention... :tongue9:

another great vid man, been a fan since v1 (i can get away with saying that =P)

Once again some original stuff, great spins and grinds, another top-notch vid.

Im just glad your out-doing yourself every single time =)

As chaos said, us stunters should hook up for colaberations etc

yeah - and watch out for my special little experimental stunt vid coming out soon <-- shameless plug

another great vid man, been a fan since v1 (i can get away with saying that =P)

Once again some original stuff, great spins and grinds, another top-notch vid.

Im just glad your out-doing yourself every single time =)

As chaos said, us stunters should hook up for colaberations etc

yeah - and watch out for my special little experimental stunt vid coming out soon <-- shameless plug

Yeah, I am not totally sure if v4 was as great as v3 but its new* :)

It'd be kool to just go hang at a server have all the stunters 8) .. & can't wait to see ur video :wink::D

*EDIT: & thanx for the comments everyone. :hello2::thumbleft::rightfighter2:

It just got way to hard to find any more stunting areas. (at least for a full stunt video) & I just didn't feel like putting in the time and effort for doing it. *it was good while it lasted anyways 8) .

Like I said earlier u can find me in other peoples stunt video just like "Finding Waldo" :wink::wink::D

Thanx for the comments. (& its ok... not everyone is avaliable to the tga ftp :twisted: )

9/10 :D

good stunts, camera was dodgy tho, i saw you spinning the camera to make it look like you did more rotation on your stunts.

imho there was no need for it :? i saw a few stunts where the camera didnt even need a slight adjustment, you was spinning it when i could see things perfectly, and for you spinning it i couldnt realy make out how many real spins you did :(

it gets a 9/10 though, overall it was a great stunt movie :)

worth the download! if you aint got it now, bloo00000dyyyy get it!! :D

knew i forgot somthing,

ahh that was it, i never saw any car stunts, all bikes these days :(

Ehh... Well, for my personal view on this, I find that doing stunts with a pcj is a lot more impressive than a car... I just say this because its not that hard to land a couple flips or corkscrews with a car... 4 wheels is a lot easier to land. I can't please everyone sorry to say, even though thats what I really wished to do. I guess I did what I wanted for my small series and just wanted to leave a impression with you. :wink: -Just try to enjoy it and pretend the pcj is a bulky car. 8)

haha, thats wut sum of my vids r about dude!

:wink: Sorry, I guess I just got a little confused about that andy, could you quote who you were talkin to or what part of my message you were talking about? thanx. :D

...@ school... how fun. :P

*When I get home I am gonna design a new banner for myself and it will be a little something for christmas. *GET OUT THEM LIGHTS! :lol: