Need some help

yo, dunno if this is right section

Okay so, i'm on 1.3. I'm in progress of making a drifting map, so i put a bridge. noticed it had no..road under it i went to put a road under it. Found one which looked right, but i can't click it..at all. cursor just goes through. No text pops up. Problem is, i went to open my older version of the drift map (i saved it only with the bridge, not the road) and i accidently saved. Is there anyway to remove it?

Thanks in advance

the road has a surface too, btw. Just that its sideways in the bridge and can't rotate it since i can't click on it ._.

Also, i can't undo..:l

Edited by Guest
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Press "E" and try to find a point where you can get the ID information. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest to press "F" and search through: "Current Elements" double click the object you want to remove, or you can isolate the object. Once you've gained control of the object, click "Del" if you wanted to remove it, do whatever it is you're trying to do, like move it or something. If it's not doing you any good, I'd suggest to CTRL + Z it, only if it's the last object to be placed. If that's not the problem and you cant see the object in the list, spawn another object, I'd say a trash can or something, then check the current elements list again it'd be right at the end. Then you can easily get rid of the trash can or w/e using del.