• 1 month later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Dah, its better than yer last one. Basicly coz its got no strings attatched, u like ure rules and regulations?

Not sure if your talking to me? Anywaz...yeah! Im not going to release something unless it looks good ( if thats what u mean ). I dont mean to say my banners are good but compared to some, i like em. Since you liked the last banner, im going to release another style. Maybe two! :)

Cheers,

Crumpet

lol as in a smoke?? Like the that lil flash movie on the forum. Something about installing cancer? yeah, i will give it a go. Send us an email and tell me more about it. If its something completely diff, just let us know.

cyaz round

Crumpet

My first version! This one took me a little over twenty minutes but i think it looks good. I tried to keep it as light as i could to match the forum colours and i used the gta san andreas font for the talidan text.

Anywaz hope you like and please tell me what you think. Talidan... this graphic now belongs to you!

CrEaTeD WiTh AdObE PhOtOsHoP 7.o by cRuMpEt dEsIgNs ( sounds good, dont you think? )

108160566368.jpg

Edited by Guest