My banner is Under Construction at the mo. All i can say is, it involves a Linerunner doing a wheelie. Not very exciting, its homemade ya see, made with my tired hands... tired of taking bloody screenshots, theres always a 1 second delay between me pressing the SS hotkey and the SS being taken, a little frustating. A better one under construction involves an R & S L Bows meat Boxville, and Tommy beside it with a Machete wearing his Jason X suit (Boiler suit and a Hockey Mask) modified to say:

EL BURRO'S

FAMILY BUTCHERS (A butcher of families)

YOU CAN BE OUR MEAT (As supposed to "You can't beat our meat") :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally i made one too :)

mtabanner1.gif

mtabanner2.gif

with: life is what you make it i just wanted to remember that MTA was founded by one person, went to a little team and now there are 5500+ forum members and actually i cant imagine how many ppl play it :wink:

as you can see i still have to fix the transparency coz actually i wanted to make it as a .gif w/o any background (the palm...looks bad in the first one :? ) for the second one i just used the color of the forum board.

EDIT: - i just noticed that the background color of the 2nd one isnt proper

-i guess the banner is a bit big, so just reply and i will resize..move the elements (i still have them all saved)

-my 80*31 banner is coming soon

edit2: the problem is that it gets pretty pixelated when i save it w/o a background as you can see here:

140104-mtabanner1-.gif

any suggestions? :?

Edited by Guest
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
If you don't have any thing constructive to say, then please go pick another thread to post your smartass comments and increase your pathetic post count.If you do not like it,don't use it then.It's that simple!

That was constructive, as long as you see colors.

I doupt it thu, when to look your banner.

And not to make people cry that I do say their stuff is bad, I made one too.

mtabanner.jpg