Your favorite movie quotes.

[KFC]KungFu

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aliens

Sergeant Apone: All right, people, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed? Another glorious day in the corps! A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the corps!

Marine Corps quote, good one, you've inspired me.

Full Metal Jacket

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, tinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it! Out-fucking-standing! I will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

[grabs private Cowboy]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?

Private Cowboy: Sir No Sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: You little piece of shit you look like a fucking worm, I bet it was you!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: God has a hard on for Marines, because we kill everything we see. He plays His games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls. God was here before the marine corps, so you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the corps!

haha Polymorph, great episode. I just bought red dwarf series 1, 2 and 3 on dvd, highly recommended not only for the sheer joy of rewatching them, but for the casts commentary too :)

Anyway

A few of my favourite lines

-

'It's only a rabbit!'

'Run away! Run away!'

-

'Bring us....A Shrubbery!'

-

'All right, but apart from sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system and public health, what have the romans ever done for us?'

-

'Your guitar was made from camphor wood!? it must have been worth a fortune!'

-

Fellow fanatics will know where all of these originate ;)

its not from a movie but eh

HOMER SIMPSON:

If your gonna get mad at me everytime i do something stupid, then i guess ill have to stop doing stupid things

HOMER SIMPSON (again)

Hello, Operator, Gimme the number for 911

then there is the original D'OH

homer.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Three quotes from True Romance

I could quote the whole movie it's full of good ones

Clifford Worley: I haven't seen Clarence.

Coccotti: You see that?

[Holding a clenched fist, then striking Clifford.]

Coccotti: That smarts, doesn't it? Getting slammed in the nose. Fucks you all up. You get that pain shootin' through your brain, your eyes fill up with water. That ain't any kind of fun, but what I have to offer you, that's as good as it's gonna get. And it won't ever get that good again. We talked to your neighbors. They saw a Cadillac. Purple Cadillac. Clarence's purple Cadillac, parked in front of your trailer yesterday. Mr. Worley, you seen your son?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coccotti: I'm the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen pure evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincenzo Coccotti. I work as a counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I assume you've heard od us before. Am I correct?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Virgil: Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're fuckin' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that fuckin' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no fuckin' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no fuckin' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their fuckin' expression change.

Family Guy!!!

Car: "In Soviet Russia, Road Forks YOU!"

------------------------------------------------------

Monty Python's and now for something completely different.

Vicious gangs of grannies Roam the streets beating down groups of poor defenseless young men.

Also, vicious gangs of "keep left Signs"

^^ good ol monty python!

... and seth macfarlane!

RED DWARF-

-

ALPHABETTI SPAGGETTI!!!

-

Rimmer- Ah, look. Its Nuremburg. Thats Adolf Hitler he was leader of the runners up in World War2

Kryten- I got I from one of your old Magazines

Rimmer- Wich one?

Kryten- Facist Dictator Monthly, he was Mr October

(Cuts to screen with Hitler and Lister)

(Hitler shouts various things in German)

Lister (to the German people)- NO! Don't listen to him hes a complete and total Nutter! And he's only got one testicle!!

**STARTS FIGHING WITH ADOLF HITLER**

-

duno if this was posted already but definatley one of my most favoritest quotes

The-Big-Lebowski-2.jpg

p.s. punch n' pie

:shock: I posted that exact same pic somewhere! I can't remember where though :( I thought it was here.

Either thats a big coincidence or you are just spamming some more :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Clerks

[Randal is on the phone when a woman and little girl come to the counter.]

'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Excuse me, do you sell videos?

Randal Graves: Yeah, what're you looking for?

'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.

Randal Graves: Okay, hang on, I'm on the phone with the distribution house now, lemme make sure we got it. What was it called again?

'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.

'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy...

'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: She loves it.

Randal Graves: Obviously. Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My Cunt Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave Cunt", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock". Uh-huh... yeah... Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?

This is Red Dwarf just as Lister invents the Tension Sheet in "Timeslides":

Rimmer: Where'd they go!

Holly: Well, Lister changed the timelines, consequently he didn't Join Red Dwarf and cosequently the Cat Race never existed and we didn't rescue Kryten

Rimmer: So its just you and me?

Holly: For the rest of Eternity

Rimmer: No thanks! Find Him and bring him back!

Holly: Got im! Dave Lister Inventer of the Tension Sheet aged 17

Rimmer: Damn!

Holly: He died tragically in a Plane Crash aged 98

Rimmer: 98!

Holly: Yeah, apparntly he was making love to his 14th wife and lost control of the plane

Rimmer: Got any Photographs?

Holly: Not of that, No!

Rimmer: No, of him so I can go back and rescue him!

Holly: Well there is one Picture reference but your not going to like it

Rimmer: Play it...

(Watch a 5 minute episode of "Lives of the Digustingly Rich and Famous")

Rimmer: Stop it iv'e seen enough!!

Holly: So, what you gonna do

Rimmer: Im going to Rescue him

Holly: Rescue him?

Rimmer: Yes. Its my duty... my duty as a complete and utter Bastard!